@bakashi: i dont get what you mean but dont worry, i didnt put any hardwork to it really. i was planning to draw on paper and scan but counter-strike just forced me to find some images in google and make up some stories along the way hahaha. anyway its pretty short isnt it? tinamad ako, i stopped at the third girl nalg. but everybody liked it so thats good
You just took the words right out of my mouth! That's the reason why I was thinking: "This is a rushed work so I know that this sucks (at your level), yet I just have a gut feeling that this work would get some attention."
Actually, it's because of Meteor Garden and Kimura Takuya that I first loved doramas. Not that there's any other girl here to empathize with me.
I've only watched a drama of Kimura Takuya and I found it boring in the first 7 episodes (considering it's only 9 eps). Got hooked in the lat two eps. You might know it. It's Good Luck! if you're a big fan of Kimura.
Now I sound like a fan girl
bbsai, have you watched Queen's Classroom? It's a very good drama. A bit unrealistic but I agree with what the lead actress tells most of the time.
wala naman. just the usual.
I just realized, mag-a-alas onse na pala!
wala pa kong nagagawa sa restday ko kundi matulog at mag MH! I'm off to do the laundry and take a few smokes outside. It's bone chilling here after waking up with the fan facing you at top rotation speed.