Pinoy Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ate ayah! mizyu naman. btw ate anong trabaho mo?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yonie!!! 10 posts na lang!!!! we're happy for you!!!

sabi nya nung last year pa sa call center daw sya nagwo-work...


oh yeah, when i looked at the statistics, it shows that i have 267 posts in hangout v6, which comprises about 40% of my current posts., and about 20% of the total thread.....
 
Last edited:

Streifen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
504
Reaction score
4
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wow you got a good number of posts hunter71485, u better post something... :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
QUOTE FEST ULIIII!! I... just remember when the multiquote button was first introduced. And Ayah was there multi-quoting with us. *sniff*

such memories. :scry



required sa work. kung wala ako sa harap ng PC, wala akong magagawang trabaho.
Di naman required sa akin pero parang ganun din. If I'm away from my PC I can't concentrate! But then again, pag nasa PC naman ako, mag eMH lang ako. :oh

and i wouldnt dare to skip breakfast because its the most important meal of the day i believe,,,, :XD skipping dinner is okay.... :D
Kyaaa! But dinner is the most important part of the day!! :wtf And by nature I skip breakfast because I wake up at 11am-1 pm sometimes. :p

how? your CPU and hard drive exudes radiation. makes you forget hunger.
MH makes you forget hunger. -_-
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
oh yeah, when i looked at the statistics, it shows that i have 267 posts in hangout v6, which comprises about 40% of my current posts., and about 20% of the total thread.....
I am wondering, how do you get those stats? I mean for everybody? I know KTT does that almost every time a new hang out thread is created.



Di naman required sa akin pero parang ganun din. If I'm away from my PC I can't concentrate! But then again, pag nasa PC naman ako, mag eMH lang ako.
Most White Collar jobs require you to sit in front of the PC almost all your time. (In my case, I'm not even allowed to walk from cubicle to cubicle since calls are randomly coming in). So I guess I can't help it.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I am wondering, how do you get those stats? I mean for everybody? I know KTT does that almost every time a new hang out thread is created.
want to find out? use the force thread tools, lukebss, use the thread tools.

if you can't, well, check it on your control panel -> subscribed threads list, then the icon on the left side.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Actually you can click on the people's names and a drop down menu comes on. -_-
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
oh yeah, that too. -_-;;
 

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
crap. i hate my exam kanina. it was enumeration. i suck at memorization. i really do. sigh.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
napaka-emo naman ng sig mo... sige, laslas ka na... hehe joke lang...

enumeration? yun yung walang choices ano? tagal ko na kasing walang written exam na ganyan eh...

@l4pb
remember that dota discussion we had? try equipping raijin thunderbrew with assault cuirass + shiva's guard... ANY enemy that goes up against you will either fall or run away with minimum hp...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@hunter- wow...new items? i've never heard of them before roflmao!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nasa new recipe shop yan...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
napaka-emo naman ng sig mo... sige, laslas ka na... hehe joke lang...
:blink

@CF, siguro mas maganda pag ung sig mo, yung last part, "you know what you need to do, you just don't want to". ehehe.

@yonie, i'm still having problems with sendspace. -_- can you upload it somewhere else?
 

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
musta gabi nyo?

i'm supposed to study 3 chapters on allowable deductions for income tax pero i'm lazy and i'm having sugar rush kase i'm eating panutcha.

yung sig, napulot ko lang from a text message given to me.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
gabi ko?

malaki na siya ngayon. dinidiligan ko kasi lagi. kyahahahaha!

0.o ahem. okay. Seriously now. My evening is fine. ayus lang. nagcCad ako ngayon. Pfft. Nothing beats traditional drawing systems. But I'm cramming so... wtf.

my throat hurts because I'm eating chocolate, and I have vit. C deficiency. -_-

re: CF's new sig:
:rofl
 

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
^ same here. i'm eating my half eaten toblerone from yesterday.

pano mo nasabing may vitamin c deficiency ka? do you suffer from gingivitis? or yung bleeding of the gums? simple na toothbrushing lang nagdudugo na?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@hunter- ahahaha!!! and saya, parang machine gun!:XD pero sabaw parin ako mag laro! :scry sinubukan ko 5v5 ako+4insane against 5 na insane lol...talo ako :scry
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Evening?! My day's just starting! I just woke up because my brother was laughing so hard (and loud) to this Japanese Series he's been watching.

Aside from being groggy and a slight headache, my evening's just fine.

@yonie

Your Rizal Comic Thingy is...I don't know how to describe it. But maybe because partly I know you crammed for it that's why I'm speechless.

And I don't know what I'm talking about, seriously.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@l4pb
natatalo ka pa nyan? depende siguro sa gameplay mo... kasi nananalo pa ako ng 1 vs 3 gamit ko raijin + items na sinabi ko...

@CF
musta na gabi ko? ayun, sinibak ko. may allergy pala ako sa kanya pag hindi naluto ng maayos...

but really... wla lang. puro kain lang.

btw, i'll start another issue in religious discussion thread. see ya!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top