- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
ate ayah! mizyu naman. btw ate anong trabaho mo?


Di naman required sa akin pero parang ganun din. If I'm away from my PC I can't concentrate! But then again, pag nasa PC naman ako, mag eMH lang ako.required sa work. kung wala ako sa harap ng PC, wala akong magagawang trabaho.

Kyaaa! But dinner is the most important part of the day!!and i wouldnt dare to skip breakfast because its the most important meal of the day i believe,,,,skipping dinner is okay....
![]()
And by nature I skip breakfast because I wake up at 11am-1 pm sometimes. 
MH makes you forget hunger. -_-how? your CPU and hard drive exudes radiation. makes you forget hunger.
I am wondering, how do you get those stats? I mean for everybody? I know KTT does that almost every time a new hang out thread is created.oh yeah, when i looked at the statistics, it shows that i have 267 posts in hangout v6, which comprises about 40% of my current posts., and about 20% of the total thread.....
Most White Collar jobs require you to sit in front of the PC almost all your time. (In my case, I'm not even allowed to walk from cubicle to cubicle since calls are randomly coming in). So I guess I can't help it.Di naman required sa akin pero parang ganun din. If I'm away from my PC I can't concentrate! But then again, pag nasa PC naman ako, mag eMH lang ako.
want to find out? use theI am wondering, how do you get those stats? I mean for everybody? I know KTT does that almost every time a new hang out thread is created.
;
napaka-emo naman ng sig mo... sige, laslas ka na... hehe joke lang...


pero sabaw parin ako mag laro!
sinubukan ko 5v5 ako+4insane against 5 na insane lol...talo ako 