Recent content by b3nriya

  1. b3nriya

    The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

    Pretty girls with headphones = full of win \o/
  2. b3nriya

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Line It's: "Click here to send a message to the author."
  3. b3nriya

    Done Need a TLC

    ok ^^ so here is the corrected version of the sentences in question (sry it took so long XP) pg. 114 panel 1: why you! If I’ve listened and understood your circumstances then I would’ve done that with Momiji already//No matter if even if you just repeated the same kind of words I’ve heard...
  4. b3nriya

    Done Need a TLC

    Hey guys I hope I'm posting this in the right place ... so I need a TLC for these three pages here the first two are a little shorter and the third is basically the whole page, so I hope that I can rely on your help. I marked the sentences i need help with in a different color pg. 114...
Top