Recent content by bajuwa

  1. bajuwa

    The bajuwa thread!

    haha, yes, its a very, very long time x.x doing long distance with my bf at home too, so lots of homesickness going on x.x and yup, thats hangzhou xD that lake is called West Lake, in english. its the pride of hangzhou xD and havent really been to shanghai too much. shoppings not really my...
  2. bajuwa

    The bajuwa thread!

    loll I've been in china since May 2010 I'm going home to visit in about a week, i'll be there for another 3 weeks before coming back x) i'll be going home for good in aug 2012 if i decide to stick with my program (which im debating at the moment, cause its originally comp sci and im not /really/...
  3. bajuwa

    Done Help with Chinese!

    aah thats a good explination of it, i'll see if i can work that in x)
  4. bajuwa

    Done Help with Chinese!

    so translating another chapter, yet im completely baffled by this phrase: "笨蛋! 你现在才知道我们八字不合的原因啊?" My translation would be: Idiot! You just figured why us "8 characters" are on bad terms? i'm really confused as to how to translate that "八字“ part, and maybe a little on the whole "bad...
  5. bajuwa

    Help “露蜜儿” (chinese) What does this mean...?

    So I'm translating this manhua, but have never come across this phrase, and I can't really figure out what it means =/ here's the translation for that page so far: Bubble 1: (哇! 真的好漂亮哦!) Waa! So pretty! Bubble 2-1: (是吧! 上面镶着黄玉呢!) Isn't it! The top is edged with topaz! Bubble 2-2...
  6. bajuwa

    The bajuwa thread!

    Hello all! I'm bajuwa, a Chinese to English Translator =) I don't have many translations up yet, but I've got quite a few projects lined up for the near future ^^~ As for my translation background, it pretty much all centers around my love for languages =P Unfortunately, my family only speaks...
  7. bajuwa

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Hi, I would like to apply for Intl Translator status please ^.^ info: http://mangahelpers.com/t/bajuwa done
  8. bajuwa

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Someone look over my first translation? (Angel Myth ch6)(Ch-En) ahh, yes, that would work much better. thanks for catching that ^.^
  9. bajuwa

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Someone look over my first translation? (Angel Myth ch6)(Ch-En) So I just translated my first manga (from Chinese simp. to English) and I was wondering if people could make comments/suggestions on it. At the moment I only have the english written down, but when I do translations should I...
Top