Recent content by BanishingSorrow

  1. BanishingSorrow

    Best Villain/Antagonist

    I nominate Acnologia.
  2. BanishingSorrow

    Best Arc

    I nominate Tenrou Island Arc.
  3. BanishingSorrow

    Best Guild

    I nominate Grimoire Heart.
  4. BanishingSorrow

    Best Fight

    I nominate Acnologia VS. Igneel.
  5. BanishingSorrow

    Best Female Character

    I nominate Erza.
  6. BanishingSorrow

    Best Male Character

    I nominate Laxus.
  7. BanishingSorrow

    Best Non-human Character

    I nominate Kyouka.
  8. BanishingSorrow

    Best Magic type

    I nominate Ankhseram Black Magic.
  9. BanishingSorrow

    Most Epic Moment

    I nominate Bunny member of Blue Pegasus being Nichiya.
  10. BanishingSorrow

    Best Pairing

    I nominate Laxus X Mirajane.
  11. BanishingSorrow

    Chapter Fairy Tail 374 Discussion / 375 Predictions

    Here's the last page: http://manhua.dmzj.com/yaojingdeweiba/27205-20.shtml It's Hades, i think.
  12. BanishingSorrow

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Oh, and in which number of it is Chapter 2?
  13. BanishingSorrow

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    What happened to Kakumei Valvrave?:gwah
  14. BanishingSorrow

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Hello, can anyone help me with a translation? This two images correspond to Haikyuu!! Volumes 1 & 2. I think every Tankobon has it respective title. http://i.minus.com/i7r3di0tPOH7E.png http://i.minus.com/iEHHyoMbNvTfG.png And if that's the case, they are probable the ones next to the...
  15. BanishingSorrow

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Haikyuu!! Vol. #06: (It's not complete, so i don't know if putting High Quality is right)
Top