Best Pairing

Vote for the Best Pairing.

  • Natsu x Lucy

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Jellal x Erza

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Gray x Juvia

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Gajeel x Levy

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Natsu x Happy

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Laxus x Mirajane

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Natsu x Lisanna

    Votes: 1 3.1%

  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Natsu x Lucy for the Win!
 

BanishingSorrow

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
27
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I nominate Laxus X Mirajane.
 

Sora

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
105
Reaction score
237
Gender
Male
Country
France
I nominate :

Natsu x Lisanna
Gray x Juvia
Gerard x Erza
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I nominate Natsu x Erza, Bixlow x Lucy and support Gajeel x Levy as OTP :uguu
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The poll is up. The voting stage ends on Sunday, May 3.
 
Last edited:

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
I nominate Natsu and Happy as they are the happiest pair. I just like the way they interact with each other. In fact if I can add Lucy to form a trio, it would be even better. :^_^
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Natsu and Lucy

Gray and Juvia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top