umezu fans: I just released my name is shingo volume 4 on my tumblr so go git it manginaflower.tumblr.com
no idea where else to post this, it sucks that manga updates doesn't allow linking anymore
A bad translation can really ruin something for me; I used to not care so much, but now I just straight up ignore something unless there's a proper English adaptation of it.
The only reason I couldn't get into it was the bad translation. :p
---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------
Best be careful for it going out of print, can't imagine these Sig Ikki books staying around for a long time...
I read the poorly scanlated version first and couldn't get into it at all, but then just took the plunge and bought the Viz edition. Freaking loved it.
I'm currently reading the Viz edition of Saturn Apartments, and it's grown on me immensely. I think those few scanlated (and very poorly translated) volumes don't do it justice at all. So definitely give it a proper try, and buy the first book or two.