- Joined
- Jan 15, 2008
- Messages
- 9,896
- Reaction score
- 1,607
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
what does it mean? is it the first chapter of volume 18? uhm,I'm not sure whether I want to read it as a chapter,instead of as a volume...
Also, we’ve picked up Dorohedoro, and will be Editing it from the magazines starting this chapter

Exactly my thoughts. I feel very relieved now.and this way I'm pretty sure Viz will stick with it until the end.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

one of the best manga, and yet one of the most underrated ones. This manga deserves to be spread around the world. The only odd thing is that it should have ended some years ago, instead the author luckily chose to extend it of some more volumes, but she releases only 1 per year... 