Recent content by basher

  1. basher

    Discussion Reversi vs Zombie Gun. Which one do you prefer?

    Reversi for me no matter what. I believe psychological battles done right are far more interesting then physical battles. AND Reversi does have the possibility for both.
  2. basher

    Bakuman Vol 17 (ch143-ch151) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 149 Discussion / 150 Predictions I was thinking that Takahama could have used a similar case that is going on right now. Something very popular. Thanks all for the background info on Japan. Its hard to tell being from America what others like. Now Takahama's win makes sense. That...
  3. basher

    Bakuman Vol 17 (ch143-ch151) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 149 Spoiler Thread I'm disappointed that AM didn't get first for a different reason. I thought that the idea of this chapter was one of their best. Can't wait for the scans to read if it is. I think Ohba doesn't want AM to have the over powering manga that's always number 1. He/she...
  4. basher

    Discussion Mainstream yet non-mainstream battle manga

    Up to date on the manga. Reminds me of Death Note this idea. A villain people actually like.
  5. basher

    Discussion What will happen after Nanamine is beaten?

    After reading some of the manga its mix of option 2 and 3. Got a chuckle out of frostmouse option. Could see that happening but so do not want it happening. They need to marry soon. I'm hoping that PCP beats Nanamine and by doing so they make the series so popular that stations and fans are...
  6. basher

    Discussion Would you work for Nanamine's company?

    I'm the only one who voted no way. Well I am not into Manga as much as I used too. I am on the path I should be. Not reading, writing. Another reason on top of that is I know how Nanamine works. As I writer I can't condone that type of action. He makes a great antagonist.
  7. basher

    Discussion Ashirogi Muto: a new manga and a new editor?

    I agree with those who said Hattori. He helped them a lot and should remain. They feel more comfortable with him. Miura was actually not bad. He seemed rather bad but looks out for the best interest of the mangaka.
  8. basher

    Bakuman Vol 17 (ch143-ch151) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 148 Discussion / 149 Predictions Wow such a great chapter. Gave me an idea for the future as a wannabe writer. AND thanks to another member keep a timeline if the stories long. So the next chapter should be about the stand alone chapter that isn't a stand alone chapter. Plenty...
  9. basher

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread Makes sense. My boy watches it. Its about a sphere that pops open to reveal a monster from another world. They fight each other in "battles". They throw down a card and the monster has to roll onto the card in order to "fight". Hit points and card come into...
  10. basher

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread Whats Bokuman about? Hmmm Bakuman means... not sure. What was Bakudan about? I know bakugan is about. So bakugan is game explosion? Don't know any japanese. They are all aimed for kids so maybe something significant there.
  11. basher

    Discussion Whose judgement do you value the most?

    I like it only because you should believe in yourself. But for me I want a middle ground. I think that there is always room for improvement.
  12. basher

    Discussion Nanamine vs. Mashiro/Nakai/Eiji

    Second to agree. How about when Takagi helped Shiratori learn to write Rabuta on his own? Takagi got credit...um...Takagi helped Aoki with some boy info. He didn't get credit for that.
  13. basher

    Bakuman Vol 14 (ch116-ch124) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 120 Discussion / 121 Prediction True. People on the net can be tricksters. Unless Nanamine actually got like old websites or old contact info on them who knows if they are actual editors. Maybe they are the old SJ editors that got fired. Wouldn't that be rich? I am guessing...
  14. basher

    No Bashing here!!

    Hmm...if he used the chakra from the Ten-tails then wouldn't his chakra also be used up faster? He is weak. Couldn't the ten-tails take him over? It seems like that genjutsu needs a lot of chakra to effect everyone.
  15. basher

    Bakuman Vol 14 (ch116-ch124) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 120 Discussion / 121 Prediction Yeah that one was interesting. Have a feeling Nanamine will catch it to and weed him/her out. I was looking more at the "we" because sometimes we becomes me. Loved Eiji comments. He cant see someone so fake because he is not. Also the fact that...
Top