Recent content by batanga

  1. Naruto vs sasuke Fanart

    Awesome man, awesome!!
  2. Chapter 315 Contributions

    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3842/chibideidara5pf.jpg ak46's chibi deidara http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3240/chibileader3cu.jpg ak46's chibi leader Shannaro! and Japflap.
  3. New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

    Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added Haha, the Oro one is amazing :lmao Yea, I get it, too.
  4. Hard Gai O_O

    Haado gay, hooooo!!
  5. ak46s yoda colored

    Haha, yea, it's just so big and I´m feeling so lazy now :p Thanks all!!
  6. ak46s yoda colored

    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7313/yoda9zh.jpg Yoda :o
  7. New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

    Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nested Sasori) Hahaha, that kermit is great : D I think I'll only color the Yoda from that pic though... it's a bit big and I'm lazy :P
  8. ak46's chibi-deidara colored

    Edited, better I think?
  9. ak46's chibi-deidara colored

    http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6413/chibideidara5lp.jpg :amuse
  10. Chapter 314 Contributions

    nixuboy prolly
  11. New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

    Re: Chibi Deidara (Sex controversy) added Hahahaha, Deidara is the best, nice one : D
  12. New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

    Re: New Chibi Kabuto & chibi Zetsu Hey, what's that stuff in Zetsu's meal? http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1820/ghgh1qm.jpg And, is those just normal bread slices, or are they part of human body as well?
  13. New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

    Re: Chibi Zetsu eats fresh!!! added That's friggin' cool, I´ll get to it this night!!
  14. Hidan & Kakuzu fanart

    Mm, I mostly meant his clock, it's in his right hand... most righties put it in the left-
  15. Hidan & Kakuzu fanart

    I like it, though Hidan's right arm is a bit oddly positioned. Is he a leftie : O ?
Top