- Joined
- Jan 1, 2006
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
batanga was right, it's nixuboyKadoman said:Has anyone seen Ak46's chibi Itachi - the one not done by Batanga - it's all dark colours (dark background, pink and red tones)? I can't remember who did it? It's the only one missing from my collection (who knows why) and I can't for the life of me find it here, nor remember who coloured it.

Heh...I should have known...with that description, it had to be Nixu, bless im'.

It seems as you were influenced by the principle of matroshkas (russian dolls).ak46 said:

mmmmm no contribution in those 2 weeks... I'm busy and bored :/angry said:More importantly... where is your contribution Vhea >< we've all been waiting for it =P
sorry to keep you waiting! ^^ you can find it here now...White Angel said:Thankx lee-nus ^_^ yeah I like celshading
and Im waiting to see it ! I mean your project
