Chapter 314 Contributions

tamachan3

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
my first ever colour..

 

remus-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
MIne ^__^


4 japflap & Image Gallery
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone seen Ak46's chibi Itachi - the one not done by Batanga - it's all dark colours (dark background, pink and red tones)? I can't remember who did it? It's the only one missing from my collection (who knows why) and I can't for the life of me find it here, nor remember who coloured it.
 

batanga

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
nixuboy prolly
 

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
That's a bit too big in size, for system to accept. You'll have to make it smaller in size somehow, Orthider
jeje, sorry, here is it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Kadoman said:
Has anyone seen Ak46's chibi Itachi - the one not done by Batanga - it's all dark colours (dark background, pink and red tones)? I can't remember who did it? It's the only one missing from my collection (who knows why) and I can't for the life of me find it here, nor remember who coloured it.
batanga was right, it's nixuboy

 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhh! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! *clutches it, saves* Champion!!! Now my collection is up to date! :D Heh...I should have known...with that description, it had to be Nixu, bless im'.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
OK, again the files are uploaded ...... In fact, it's done every time I make a post, but who cares.

@ Kado - Didn't you notice that the Gallery has search function? I try to put exact and standart titles for that reason. By entering the right title, all the related images are shown (like ... "Cover 314" ... or "Chibi").

No, I didn't notice! That would be much too easy for me! - K :p
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
angry said:
More importantly... where is your contribution Vhea >< we've all been waiting for it =P
mmmmm no contribution in those 2 weeks... I'm busy and bored :/
 

White Angel

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Male
for japflap ^_^ hope Eagle and everybody like it ..
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
good job, white angel! celshading is truly the bomb lately. actually, i started on a new project myself a little while ago. its fast, and total time will probably be about two hours... anyway, yours is very nice... ^^
 

White Angel

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Male
Thankx lee-nus ^_^ yeah I like celshading
and Im waiting to see it ! I mean your project
 
Top