Recent content by Bengije

  1. Bengije

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 355 Discussion/356 Predictions

    Man, I was going to sleep. Sad to see the spoilers because now I'm dying to know the context. I'm glad that it's a holiday here in Brazil....XD
  2. Bengije

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 355 Discussion/356 Predictions

    Wtf!?!? English spoilers translation is out somewhere?
  3. Bengije

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    The problem is when people have double standards, most of other series can do it but not BC. Even though BNHA is my favorite series on Jump right now(with SNS) the start felt much more similar to Naruto than BC. BNHA is modelled itself on it's own thing and I can feel BC doing the same right...
  4. Bengije

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions Thread

    "Also five years before his meeting with Izuku, Toshinori fought a very powerful villain called "All For One", which resulted in critical injuries that limited the time he can use his Quirk to three hours a day." Copied from the Toshinori Wikia. I looked for it because I remembered something...
  5. Bengije

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions Thread

    Re: Boku no Hero Academia 59 Spoiler Thread I think that he is talking about the fight with All Might 5 years before. If he already had this quirk when the fight happened the super regeneration would work. But now that his wounds are already healed, by a natural human body process, that's not...
  6. Bengije

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions Thread

    Re: Boku no Hero Academia 59 Spoiler Thread I interpreted as if super regeneration is useless now. His body was fucked up after natural human body healing. I think that the young guy will really be his successor and not a pawn until the day he is cured.
  7. Bengije

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings November 26th ~ December 2nd (Credits for Negative Syndicate / revolution_d1) 01. Real #12 (122,236 / 393,029) 02. Working!! #11 (100,660 / 169,385) 03. Black Bird #17 (96,114 / 96,917) 04. Shinseiki Evangelion #13 (95,070 / 296,062) 05. Kimi to Boku。#12...
  8. Bengije

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings November 19th ~ November 25th (Credits for Negative Syndicate / revolution_d1) 01. Real #12 (270,793) 02. Shinseiki Evangelion #13 (200,992) 03. Inu×Boku SS #8 (190,867) 04. Kingdom #28 (145,106 / 146,459) 05. Fairy Tail #35 (138,821 / 313,163) 06. Magi...
  9. Bengije

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings November 12th ~ November 18th (Credits for Negative Syndicate / revolution_d1) 01. One Piece #68 (202,066 / 2,390,625) 02. Fairy Tail #35 (174,342) 03. Magi #15 (136,782) 04. Fairy Tail Special Edition #35 (60,837) 05. Mashiro no Oto #7 (58,588) 06. Mahou...
  10. Bengije

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4 Zero, do you have informations about Death Note's sales on first days after launch?
  11. Bengije

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 276 - Attack of the Gedo Statue

    Does anyone, who read the manga, knows why Kabuto stopped the edo-tensei? I don't remember this scene on manga.
  12. Bengije

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Another cover for Naruto? Does this oneshot means that bleach will be on pause for another week?
  13. Bengije

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    http://ikura.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1342964310/l50 I found on this link here. But appears to be a copy and paste.
  14. Bengije

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Nisekoi 2 is really doing well! Wasn't Nisekoi Vol 1 going to be reprinted? Does anyone know how were the sales?
  15. Bengije

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I always thought that Jump's new issues were put on sale by wednesday. So there's a big gap from Jump's launch and the first Edited Mangas! Thanks!
Top