He pretends not to be, but somehow he always seems to try his hardest when his friends need him most. Even if not, exceptions only prove the rule.
Last edited:
36-37Was it announced which issue will be the Obon one? 36-37 or 37-38?
Its not really like he is a exception, is just that he dont have a goal that he need to " vigorously" work on. Well odd jobs is all about randomness.He pretends not to be, but somehow he always seems to try his hardest when his friends need him most. Even if not, exceptions only prove the rule.
Jump Issue #35 - Bottom 7493 :アドセンスクリックお願いします ◆pshOIaGXj0CA :2012/07/25(水) 12:59:03.67 ID:bKG9fKsR
パジャマ
めだか
べるぜバブ
紅葉
BLEACH
クロガネ
バルジ
ouch.... Bulge hits rock bottom >_>Source: ◆pshOIaGXj0CA (trustworthy)
Jump Issue #35 - Bottom 7
Pajama na Kanojo
Medaka Box
Beelzebub
Koisome Momiji
Bleach
Kurogane
Sensei no Bulge
Again Bleach fell into the bottom, bottom 3 too. 
Expected. The series isn't really that great anyhow. I dropped it since chapter 4, makes me wonder what chapter is supposedly rank this time?Bleach
Kurogane
Sensei no Bulge
May I ask you in which thread you found ◆pshOIaGXj0CA posting it?Source: ◆pshOIaGXj0CA (trustworthy)
Jump Issue #35 - Bottom 7
Pajama na Kanojo
Medaka Box
Beelzebub
Koisome Momiji
Bleach
Kurogane
Sensei no Bulge
http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/entrance2/1342960315/403-503May I ask you in which thread you found ◆pshOIaGXj0CA posting it?
Because I've checked every thread and found nothing but a highly suspicious copy/paste post.
Thanks.
Alright, seems legit enough. Thank you.http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/entrance2/1342960315/403-503
For what I've read it seems to be a prediction.
It isn't a prediction. T also sort of confirmed it.http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/entrance2/1342960315/403-503
For what I've read it seems to be a prediction.
T is happy that Pajama went up and also confirmed that Sensei no Bulge is in last place.いやあ名無しってほんとにいいもんですね: 2012/07/25(水) 15:47:31.54 発信元:143.90.179.176 [39/40回発言]
パジャマ少し上がった!!嬉しい!!
バルジドべです。