Recent content by Berthollet

  1. Fun Joint Type Hunting

    The chimera ants that used the "fish darts" ability would also be a joint type. The sister conjured the badge that needs to be put on the objective and the brother conjures and throws the darts.
  2. Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Although I didn't say it clear in the explanation, the fact of having to "reload" the gun several times is a limitation to the ability. So is having to re-materialize to refill the tank. This 2 limitations reduce the rate of fire of the gun severely, especially if you compare it with abilitys...
  3. Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    Agh... The fact of shooting with a gun was my "triumph card" to make a transmutation ability without emission, I'll see if I can solve it. About the cold nen, I was thinking that when you come out of the swimming pool, the lower the temperature is, the cooler you feel, but probably that cold...
  4. Discussion Your Own Hatsu!

    I've been checking this thread for some time and I think it's time to share mi Hatsu idea: Chemical Water Gun Nen type: Transmutation (along with conjuration) The user is able to transform his aura into different kinds of fluids with certain chemical properties. Those fluids can be shot with...
Top