Recent content by BigBadDogg

  1. One Piece Chapter 1058 - Spoiler Discussion

    Wait is Oda giving Nami CoC Haki or is it just a gag? It would kind of make sense since she has always been able to hurt Luffy.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 976 Discussion

    Don't we usually get an April Fool's prank. If it is real, I would like to know how he got there though. I thought it was hard to get to Wano plus didn't he stay back to slow down Big Mom.
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 928 Discussion / 929 Predictions

    I wonder if Nami is going to rob the courtesan. It would be ironic.
  4. One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    No feats but he did show great ability as a logia and no one showed any haki ability before so I still think he is tougher than Lucci, but Moria's fruit is versatile and might be able to steal his shadow.
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 917 Discussion / 918 Predictions

    I was wondering the same thing. It looked like they both were using King's Haki in this chapter. I would not be surprised if Zoro is able to use it already as he is sure to be some type of mirror to Rayleigh. I also like how mentally strong Tama is. She needs to be the apprentice on the SH ship.
  6. Predictions The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama Part 5 - Totto Land Arc / Whole Cake Island Arc

    I wouldn't mind Tama as the apprentice on the ship. Also Katakuri and Brulee would be great allies for the SH.
  7. Discussion Zoro and the Swords

    Suppose the 3 cursed swords are able to be combined in some way... It would be interesting to see if Zoro cured sword becomes stronger.
  8. One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    I agree. With her smarts and lightning she can beat Arlong.
  9. Discussion Bounties: How are they Attributed?

    The Supernovas, Jimbei, Sanji, crew members of yonkos.
  10. Discussion Bounties: How are they Attributed?

    It would only kind of be because of strength. It is because he is a Logia and Lightning one at that, that he could be given that much. The operative word is could. There are still fighters out there less than 500 mil in the new world that could beat him also.
  11. One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    I am pretty sure that Crocodile can beat Moriah and Arlong could beat Bellamy. It's the danger that they pose, not mainly their strength that decides their bounties. For instance, if Luffy was known to be Draagon's son as soon as he set sail, what bounty do you think he would have had? I am...
  12. One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    The latest chapter has now confirmed that Ussopp will always be the weakest SH and Sanji was and is just below Zoro after entering the NW. The suit should give him comparable strength until he unlocks more of his potential and strength.
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 900 Discussion / 901 Predictions

    Just read the chapter, I don't know what to think. Will wait until the next chapter.
Top