Recent content by Blackbane

  1. Blackbane

    Wanted: Artist White Crows (Possible Collab)

    I'm looking for an artist who'd be interested in a possible collaboration, because i'm simply not just looking for an artist to draw what i want him/her to. What I'm looking is an artist who's more into drawing Seinen, and someone with a mature art style. The story's called "White Crows", it's...
  2. Blackbane

    Wanted: Artist Artist Wanted (For Project)

    Hey I'm an amateur writer who's looking for an artist, who's interested in working on one of the few stories i'm working on. I'm not just looking for a mindless artist, i'm more interested in hearing your imput aswell. Like i said i've got a few stories, basically three to chose from, maybe...
  3. Blackbane

    Wanted: Artist White Crows(Amateur Writer Looking for Artist)

    It would be nice to see some more drawings if you have some. The pencil one looks really good, so i'd love to see some more drawings. Btw before decide if you want to work with me on my story you should know that it's sort of a violent and adult/mature story.. I'm sorta aiming for a mix of...
  4. Blackbane

    Wanted: Artist White Crows(Amateur Writer Looking for Artist)

    Hey mate i'm still looking for an artist.. Do you have any links for some of your drawings? I'd like to see peoples works first before i make a decision. Don't worry about not being amazing... lol heck i'm not an amazing writer either, i'm actually kinda glad it's your first big project too...
  5. Blackbane

    Wanted: Artist White Crows(Amateur Writer Looking for Artist)

    Hello I'm an amateur writer, and currently looking for a Artist, for a project. I'm currently working on a story that i called "White Crows", but the title is still a WIP(Work-In-Progress). I'm quite serious about my story and my writings, but i am currently don't look for something too...
  6. Blackbane

    Help Wanted Amateur Writer looking for Artist

    Hey I'm an amateur writer looking for an artist to start a project with. I do have a specific story in mind, one that i've been working on for a long time, sadly with no luck of finding an artist yet. I'm not just expecting the artist to Draw ofcourse. The type of artist i'm looking for...
Top