Recent content by BlaZeR

  1. BlaZeR

    Princess Shirahoshi is One of ancient weapon?

    Now who's laughing?
  2. BlaZeR

    This week (Roads 80-81-82-83) discussion and prediction

    Re: This week (Roads 80-81) discussion and prediction Where do we meet Natureza in world youth again?
  3. BlaZeR

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: [Bakafish]Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas (latest ch010) Can't wait till next chapter then, I shall reread :)
  4. BlaZeR

    You shitty zombies

    awesome
  5. BlaZeR

    You do it!

    ooh, nicely done
  6. BlaZeR

    Platforms The Nintendo Wii and DSi Thread

    Re: DS Recommendations ! Pokemon, gotta catch em all
  7. BlaZeR

    World Youth - Chapter 24 predictions

    EDIT by Shinji: This is a prediction thread, not a thread to reveal what will happen when you know it. You obviously know what will happen because
  8. BlaZeR

    Discussion on previous World Youth chapters

    Re: World Youth Edited Manga discussion
  9. BlaZeR

    Seinen Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya

    Re: Tough Could someone reupload chapters 21-25 ? Thanks
  10. BlaZeR

    Anime Crush Gear Turbo

    Does anyone remember this?
  11. BlaZeR

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Round 782 Discussion Read online : http://ippo.confusticated.com/online.html
  12. BlaZeR

    Captain Tsubasa anime

    Can you guys sub Captain Tsubasa J after this? It's the best animated one IMO
  13. BlaZeR

    Captain Tsubasa Edited Manga discussion

    Hyuga disappoints me severely, in the anime I watched as a kid (captain tsubasa j) he dominated :\.
  14. BlaZeR

    When lord, when's it going to be my time?

    Try http://anonym.to/?http://dbzrpg.free.fr/ct/volume01/Captain%20Tsubasa%20chapter%20001.rar
  15. BlaZeR

    Info The Looking For Anime, Drama, and Movies Thread

    Re: What anime is this? v.oldschool Yeah I figured that out like 15 seconds after I posted, does anyone know where I can download the manga or watch the anime if possible?
Top