Oct 26, 2007 #1 McFranky Artist中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 220 Reaction score 199 Gender Male Country I've got too much freetime xD This time it's Moria! And the process... And the goodies^^ It's out of chapter 455, page 17, panel 1 and the scan was provided by Mangashare. But again I cleaned the hell out of it^^ Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
I've got too much freetime xD This time it's Moria! And the process... And the goodies^^ It's out of chapter 455, page 17, panel 1 and the scan was provided by Mangashare. But again I cleaned the hell out of it^^
Oct 26, 2007 #2 Luckas MH Senpai有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 3,227 Reaction score 128 Gender Male Country Great! It's scarier than he really is
Oct 26, 2007 #3 BlaZeR Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 483 Reaction score 25 Gender Male Country ooh, nicely done
Oct 26, 2007 #4 Helltroll Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 686 Reaction score 140 Gender Male Country amazing, simply amazinG! i hope the anime will be like your image....
Oct 27, 2007 #5 weixiaobao Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 4,323 Reaction score 917 Gender Male Country man you've been busy lately... great job..
Oct 28, 2007 #6 Absolutio Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 1,750 Reaction score 66 Age 37 Gender Male Country He looks really vampire'ish.. Spooky O_o Nicely done!
Jan 31, 2008 #7 lordHokage Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 19, 2007 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 421 Gender Female Country I do like it and keep it up.