Recent content by Blendo

  1. Outcome of the War between Marines and WB's Forces

    Re: WB will win this war!! Here is why There is no way wb will win. as said earlier, if wb defeats the WG here, the story will be completely messed up.
  2. One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    how do you pronounce luffy! personally i say luf-fee. alot of people i know say loo-fee. how do you pronounce it?
  3. Discussion Shichibukai Vs Yonkou

    imo its pretty obvious the yonkou would win. ALL the shichibukai and the entire WG force had to be summoned to stand a chance against just 1 yonkou.
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread HOLY SHIT! AMAZING CHAPTER! P.S. whitebeard looks like hulk hogan on the last spread lol
  5. Info The Looking For Anime, Drama, and Movies Thread

    Re: Must watch/Classic anime Thanks guys for the replies. I think im set for serious anime. Any suggestions for really good slice of life or comedy ones?
  6. Info The Looking For Anime, Drama, and Movies Thread

    Must watch/Classic anime Hello! I used to watch a little anime about 3 years ago but now completely read manga. So, I would like some recommendations on classic, really really good or must watch anime. I don't care what genre (except bad mainstream ecchi/shounen ones). Thanks.
Top