Recent content by blue123

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 It's probably thanks to the 10th anniversary.
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 There should be the caution that the "detailed ToC" isn't in order of popularity. Like, #3 might have done more poorly in the cards than #4, but it almost definitely did better than #18.
  3. Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Are you sure all of those are using the same sources? The Shounen Jump ones are from the 2ch Jump Log Warehouse numbers (or something using the same source as the 2ch Jump Log Warehouse). The Nodame volume in particular seems pretty low, however. I think...
  4. Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Probably a few of the top selling manga sell over a million per volume. HxH usually did, but I guess I wouldn't consider that a "current" manga anymore. Bleach does too, over time. But the top five sellers in Japan are One Piece, Naruto, FMA, Nodame...
  5. Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings Naruto sales peaked during end of part 1 and early part 2, according to the 2ch Jump Log Warehouse. They have risen from their local bottom during the Hidan arc, but they're still not quite at their peak.
  6. The cnet128 Thread

    I'm interested in how the sentence works, though -- not so much in the translation. Like, how would I differentiate between "If Jake has gone to the mall, I am going to kill him." and "If Jake were to go to the mall, I would kill him?" in Japanese? Or something similarly generic with the past...
  7. The cnet128 Thread

    Hey, could you give clarification on "Even if Sasuke has become more powerful than Nagato, that strength is of no use to us if we cannot control him." from your Naruto 453 translation?
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Doesn't the editor decide the order every week? I thought the ToC was just sort of like popularity indicator.
  9. Databook III Naruto Databook 3 Discussion Thread

    Is there anything regarding Akatsuki's aims, its structure, what Madara is aiming, or that sealing statue that was interesting or provocative?
Top