Recent content by bobrianto

  1. bobrianto

    Misc Attempt First try on cleaning

    congrats on your 1st try. however, you can still improve the quality by sticking to the philosophy : make the white, white and the black, black. try to level the white more, and burn/brush those white specks inside the black area.
  2. bobrianto

    Cleaning How to do it?

    the diagonal pattern is the same as in the raw. it wasn't tilted. the densoising process detect the original pattern and try to restore it to that state. but i wouldn't call that perfect. the grey isn't uniform as in you can see the darker spots in the middle.
  3. bobrianto

    Cleaning How do i smooth sharp image ?

    resizing image (ex: original = 1200px. resize to 1201px and return it back to 1200px) usually have an anti-aliasing effect. or you could use to filter >> blur. that's the only way i know. there might be other filter that can make it smoother. but i'm no pro.
  4. bobrianto

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    ok thanx Osso edit: the layout also came out properly now. caused by my network not loading the ads properly.
  5. bobrianto

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    i recently upgraded firefox 2.0 to 3.5, and the site navigation seems broken. check the pic http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2749/mhlayout.png oh, and whenever i check KS news archive, 500 error appear. http://mangahelpers.com/s/ks/archives/ this doesn't really matter, as i know there's no...
  6. bobrianto

    Support Public Group member

    Thank you for your clarification.
  7. bobrianto

    Support Public Group member

    Problem: I am a member of Edited Manga group. Ok, I created the group. I am there in the group memebr list. When I looked at mt profile page, it says 'bobrianto is not a member of any public groups'. Is there anywhere for me to set my status? Or am I misunderstanding what public group means?
Top