Recent content by brucelee

  1. The Brucelee thread [KWGoD]

    oh wow! People actually DO ask questions! I didn't think anyone would... :) ok let me see... Before I ask any question, on behalf of everyone who reads and enjoys your transes: THANK YOU!!! thank you for reading them! :) Now for a few questions: Hmm... Let's start off with the basics...
  2. The Brucelee thread [KWGoD]

    Here it is! finally! you waited soool long didn't you?! :s Here is the brucelee thread. :blink Ask me anything. :smile-big
  3. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 328 Translations gold knight 様 [br]Posted on: October 21, 2006, 07:27:37 AM_________________________________________________Asuma: Yes sir! ARRRRRRGGGG! did I really write that? Why would asuma say "yes sir" to himself? I think you meant to put Ino. It's an easy mistake to...
  4. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 328 Translations おいおい! ちょっと手抜きじゃないか?
  5. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 326 Translations thanks for all your hard work (^_^)
  6. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 323 Translations sorry (:_:) It's just like when you are translating and you think "oh crap, that sounds a bit shitty" or "not quite happy with that!" Y'know? Then you see someone elses and think "ah! that's what i wanted to say!" So I like this thread a lot because A...
  7. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compilation of 323 Translations Here's my opinion on some parts. (the damn computer just chopped half of this off-ah well) さすがにいい能力を持ってやがる・・・ Seems like you have a very useful ability. You obviously have possess great skills... it seems like you have an ability that saved your ass...
  8. Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: Compliation of 322 Translations! This thread is awesome and what's more it's essential! I'd like to be purple please!!!
  9. The Nihongaeri Thread

    "独り言"だよ~;)
  10. Naruto (Part 1) - EP 1-220: OP/ED and Song Discussion

    Re: yellow moon good job! I just downloaded it and the end credits look a ton better. I reckon it's thanks to you. :smile-big Did you notice the final JAZZ guitar (changed from just guitar????) had JAZZ written in hugh letters though? Kinda made me think they were sending out a message "yeah...
  11. Naruto (Part 1) - EP 1-220: OP/ED and Song Discussion

    Re: yellow moon Thanks centimetre! :) Looks like they did it in a rush to get the episode out on time. :tem Dya reckon they'll alter it? Do they even read these sites?
  12. Naruto (Part 1) - EP 1-220: OP/ED and Song Discussion

    Here are two translations for the chorus of yellow moon. I did the first one then I watched "dattebayos" I'm pretty sure mine is right as i took it from the single. The odd thing is the Japanese I heard sounds right on the single and the Japanese they wrote sounds right on the naruto anime...so...
  13. Are YOU a translator? We need your help!

    I think someone already did! Jezz you guys are fast...I live in Hokkaido so jump doesn't even come out until tomorrow (mon). You'll have to let me know when to expect the raw.
  14. Are YOU a translator? We need your help!

    I would like to help if I can... ..I'm no translator though. :smile-big
Top