Recent content by buechse

  1. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Hi guys, hope someone can help me again with this little snippet from Onepunch-Man's author ONE: It's something about his Mangas, I didn't have the time to figure much of the text out, and from the picture I suppose he watches other people buying his Mangas...? Not sure. Thanks!
  2. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Ohayou guys, I need your help! This is the last page from One Punch Man Vol 3. I still have problems with handwritten kanjis, could someone translate the speech bubbles? First one is about the ceiling, probably something about the line "That's for destroying my ceiling", because that's what it...
  3. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Hey there, can someone translate/verify this short notice from a mangaka? I think it's something like "Every single thought/every single emotion increases my motivation." But there is no more context for 感想. It's just a mangaka's note on the bookcover inside. Thanks! 感想のひとつひとつが励みになります...
  4. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Help Translating a Couple of Things Hey lovely people, I need help with a magazine title. It's a porn/dirty magazine, so the name may be naughty... So I can't really recognize the first sign, is it a kanji or the katanas ナマラ (namira) in a weird order? It doesn't make sense to me, though...
  5. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) Hey there, hope someone can help me with Murata's notes from the first onepunchman volume. シンプルな カオの竿 なのに ??しすぎ Simple? ----- ついに単行本化! Finally in Tankobon form...
  6. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) Hey there, can someone help with some bubbles on this page? I figured some parts of them for myself, but I'm not confident enough. Context: it's about a swimming contest and one...
  7. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread Thank you very much, Mr. Prince! I was searching for かけ and saw かける in the extended results with a fitting possible translation (to put on), but well... If it doesn't derails the thread to far away, could you explain the connection between かけます and...
  8. buechse

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread Hey guys, I'm sure you can help me with this little sentence I was able to translate with nearly no knowledge. Contextwise I can think of what the second sentence is going to say, but I want to be sure. Just about the two lower sentences...
  9. buechse

    Support Can't Upload

    It works now, thanks if you did something ;)
  10. buechse

    Support Can't Upload

    Same problem here, tried to "upload" (there was no file, only link to extern) a Edited Manga but in my case, after <Submit> I get always a blank white page and nothing happens. :blink
Top