Mar 29, 2010 #1 jHoward Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country I try to upload a new Edited Manga to my Group, but nothing!
Apr 1, 2010 #2 c_k Global Moderator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2007 Messages 904 Reaction score 1,058 Gender Female Country Please elaborate and tell us what you're trying to upload. A picture would also be helpful to show us what happens... ^^;;
Please elaborate and tell us what you're trying to upload. A picture would also be helpful to show us what happens... ^^;;
Apr 1, 2010 #3 jHoward Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country When i press "Submit" i get this page
Apr 2, 2010 #4 buechse Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 12, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Same problem here, tried to "upload" (there was no file, only link to extern) a Edited Manga but in my case, after <Submit> I get always a blank white page and nothing happens.
Same problem here, tried to "upload" (there was no file, only link to extern) a Edited Manga but in my case, after <Submit> I get always a blank white page and nothing happens.
Apr 2, 2010 #5 c_k Global Moderator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2007 Messages 904 Reaction score 1,058 Gender Female Country @ Alpatrose: I can't really see your image, but it doesn't look like you uploaded anything... @ buechse: Try again and if it doesn't work, please post what you did/what it shows...
@ Alpatrose: I can't really see your image, but it doesn't look like you uploaded anything... @ buechse: Try again and if it doesn't work, please post what you did/what it shows...
Apr 2, 2010 #6 buechse Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 12, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country It works now, thanks if you did something
Apr 2, 2010 #7 jHoward Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country So for me ! Thanks
Apr 5, 2010 #8 Rah-Love Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Age 34 Gender Male Country I'm experiencing some difficulty trying to upload a RAW. When I go to http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/add-file/, the page states "Access Forbidden (401)".
I'm experiencing some difficulty trying to upload a RAW. When I go to http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/add-file/, the page states "Access Forbidden (401)".