Recent content by butterflysky

  1. Shoujo Otogi mo You Aya ni Shiki by Hikawa Kyouko

    Re: [Shoujo] Otogi mo You Aya ni Shiki by Hikawa Kyouko (v05) It now has a sequel called Otogi mo You Aya ni Shiki: Futatabi, serializing in Melody.
  2. Josei Hapi Mari ~Happy Marriage~ by Enjouji Maki

    Re: [Josei] Hapi Mari ~Happy Marriage~ by Enjouji Maki I wonder what's in store for Chiwa next...
  3. Shoujo Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen by Ogura Akane

    Re: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (絶対平和大作戦) The Absolute Strategy of Peace by Ogura Akane Me too! Oooh, did you see the cover of the 3rd volume yet? Can't wait for the next chapter!! Wedding bells~
  4. Shoujo Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami

    Re: [Shoujo] Chotto Edo Made by Tsuda Masami I really look forward to read this :)
  5. Shoujo Gakuen Babysitters by Tokei Nohari

    Re: [Shoujo] Gakuen Babysitters by Tokei Nohari Yes!~ I really enjoy this :D Koutarou is really cute!
  6. Mag Talk Magazine Sales

    Hakusensha's shoujo magazines' sales numbers has dropped even lower for 2009? I really enjoy series from their magazines. But Young Animal has Chika Umino's 3-gatsu no Lion, BetsuHana has Glass Mask, Patalliro! and the sequel of Please Save My Earth. Just naming a few here ^^ LaLa has Natsume...
  7. Info Volume Covers Thread

    May I request the cover of OGURA Akane's Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (vol. 3)?
  8. Anime Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

    I haven't seen the episode yet, however, I didn't enjoy the new voice cast. I prefer the drama CD cast. The character designs for the anime was weird, in my opinion. As a shoujo fan whom read and bought the volumes, I'm disappointed with the anime.
  9. Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Hm, there seems to be no commentaries on the colour page of shoujo and josei magazines :( I guess I'll start one right now :D BetsuHana featured Kanno's Otomen with cherry blossoms! Very fitting for spring time. Orange Chocolate has a colour spread of Chiro with rabbits! Is it a coincidence...
  10. Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Hi, thank you Heji-sama for the colour pages from the shoujo/josei magazines :) Also, can someone help me? I tried downloading the Orange Chocolate colour page many times however it keeps downloading half way and stop, allowing me to save the image even though it's incomplete.
Top