Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
I have always wanted to read the manga, but for one thing or another I never did. However, now that there is an anime about this shojo series I really want to watch it.Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~
What should we do Goshujin-sama!?

The raw of episode 1 is already out. I’m planning to watch as soon as it gets subbed.

So for all the Maid-sama fans out there and for people new to the story but that are interested in watching this anime, here’s a topic to discuss the episodes of this series.
Last edited: