Recent content by Callaghan

  1. Callaghan

    [Final] Favourite Anime of All Time

    Re: Favourite Anime of All Time major futureboy conan Steins;Gate
  2. Callaghan

    [Final] Favorite Classic Anime

    Re: Favorite Classic Anime cowboy bebop futureboy conan trigun
  3. Callaghan

    [Final] Favorite Animation Style of 2014

    Re: Favorite Animation Style of 2014 ping pong kill la kill space dandy
  4. Callaghan

    [Final] Most Disappointing Anime of 2014

    Re: Most Disappointing Anime of 2014 Aldnoah Zero
  5. Callaghan

    [Final] Most Surprising Anime of 2014

    Re: Most Surprising Anime of 2014 ping pong kill la kill space dandy
  6. Callaghan

    [Final] Favourite Slice of Life of 2014

    Re: Favourite Slice of Life of 2014 barakamon
  7. Callaghan

    Support I can't open any translation

    when I click on the link of any translation it gives me a blank page. It doesn't work. Am I the only one experiencing the problem?
  8. Callaghan

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: I Need help identifying an artist It could be from historie blade of the immortale/ mugen no juunin
  9. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) 「だが断る」か おまえもそうとう マンガ好きだな http://i.imgbox.com/addX3DyY.jpg I don't understand this word そうとう i found this meaning (Adverb) extremely; considerably My best guess is "you like...
  10. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) http://raw.senmanga.com/Code_:_Breaker/220/6/ そんなの ウンっぱちじゃない I can't find ウンっぱち XD
  11. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for Non-translators) This is probably wrong, but I wanted to try :hip Do you possess the "territoy" in wich swords and guns are produced without a pause? (湧く is literally to gush forth but I translated with being produced, well it's a...
  12. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for Non-translators) I found it in two chapters that I'm reading one piece 701 pg 6 One piece volume 3 ch 18 edit: ok I got it, it means who knows XD
  13. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for Non-translators) さあ = come; come now なあ = indicates emotion or emphasis sorry, I still don't get it :emocat
  14. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for Non-translators) But when I search さあな on the vocabulary I get nothing, I would like to know exactly which word it is.
  15. Callaghan

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for Non-translators) I can't find this word さアなア
Top