Recent content by Casaubon

  1. [Casaubon] attempts Cleaning Challenge #003

    Haha, its okay. This was basically my first clean ever, so I'm open to all criticism. Thanks for the reply, since you basically found every thing wrong with it :D
  2. [Casaubon] attempts Cleaning Challenge #003

    Okay I made the clouds and the girl lighter, but I think I might have made them too light. It was only one pattern down (using the dots and screens 2 pack thing) so I dunno. For the cieling If I made it any lighter it looked dumb, and Shinwei said in some other thread there was 2 patterns in the...
  3. [Casaubon] Attempts Editing Challenge #002

    I was bored.
  4. [Casaubon] attempts Cleaning Challenge #003

    Okay I think I did pretty good on most of this except the cieling, which I don't even know wtf I did. Can anyone even tell me what your supposed to do on the cieling. My hand was hurting quite a bit by the time I got there so I guess I'll use that as an excuse! also I know I cut off kain's ear :(
  5. One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here Bellamy was the guy that had the Spring Spring Fruit, and he stole that one guys gold, so Luffy stole it back from him. I don't read the manga so I guess it could be a filler like 1% chance but I'm 99% sure it's in the manga since he's kind...
  6. One Piece Manga/Anime - Questions and Answers

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here What chapter does Luffy kick Bellamy's ass?
  7. Cleaning Challenge #02 - The Lesson

    Re: Cleaning Challenge #02 Um seriously this one looks a lot harder than the Zoro one. Aren't we supposed to be beginners? No one even has a tutorial covering how to do the gray fading and the 2 sentences you have didn't help. I was pretty sure I could have did the Zoro one but man at least...
Top