Recent content by centimetre

  1. The Yoshitsune Thread~

    Don't I? *wiggles eyebrows* And I don't see what how ladylike I am has to do with anything, you said you'd post pictures! :D
  2. The Yoshitsune Thread~

    Where're the pics, mang?!
  3. The Yoshitsune Thread~

    I just asked, mang. :D *waits* Ahh.. and haha, I thought you might be a girl because you have pretty boys in your icon/sig... :3
  4. The Yoshitsune Thread~

    HOW OLD ARE YOU? ARE YOU A GIRL? ARE YOU HOT? PIX PLZ? :D *armflail* I lived in Boston, too. Until two weeks ago, when I came back to California. Kehehehe.
  5. The centimetre Thread

    Yaaay~ :D Thanks for replying! 1. I took Japanese for a year in 9th grade (when I was 13-14). I didn't do too great of a job of learning it, though, apparently... since I never learned all of the kana (I still don't know a lot of katakana), or the days of the week, and stuff. I never managed...
  6. The centimetre Thread

    Hi! I'm "centimetre". My likes include NARUTO, drawing, and getting "thank you" comments on my translations here. *_* My dislikes include waiting for NARUTO chapters to come out, especially if they're later than usual. My hopes are to... one day become super-cool! And do everything really well...
  7. Chapter 307 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 307 Predictions [Naruto] THANKS
  8. Chapter 307 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 307 Predictions [Naruto] Kakashi treats Naruto like crap... really. *grumbles* And pjoto, I'm not really sure why you linked that. Do you want that to happen in 307?
  9. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Is Sasuke going back To Konoha or not? Don't be daft, Orochimaru is trying (and has tried) to destroy Konoha.
  10. Chapter 307 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 307 Predictions [Naruto] 1) Gaara lurves Naruto. 2) Shino lurves bugs. 3) Orochimaru got it on with Anko?!!! You do realize that she was around 11 or so (and he was what, 35?) when they chilled with each other... so if he did get it on with her, he may not be gay, but he'd be a PEDOPHILE...
  11. Chapter 307 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 307 Predictions [Naruto] If you're going to claim "token gay character", I'd say every TEAM has at least one "token gay character" Team Sannin: Orochimaru Team Haku/Zabuza: lol Team 7: Sasuke (or Sai, now) Team 8: Shino (?) Team 10: Okay, maybe not... Unless you consider Chouji as being...
  12. Sasuke facial

    I'd give Sasuke a facial any day... *fap fap fap*
  13. Chapter 307 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 307 Predictions [Naruto] I'm itching to see Naruto's first words. *death*
  14. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Is Sasuke going back To Konoha or not? Er, yeah, because Jiraiya never tried to destroy all of Konoha... nor did he assassinate the Hokage... 9_9
  15. The Pazuzu thread

    I checked, I couldn't find it. The only person who calls him Naruto-kun in that scene is Lee... :O Sakura calls him "Naruto" several times, and refers to him as "anta" when saying that he's the only one who can save Sasuke.
Top