I would if i could, but my scanner is not compatible with linux, and a friend who said she can do it - i doubt i'll meet her before the end of the month; and i have yet to see these scans online.
I guess i can go and die in shame now. Yes, there should be "生" instead of "先" ... i have no idea...
This might actually be a wrong section since this is a first work i've tried to translate till the end, and most likely i failed big time since i'm still in the middle of learning the basics (or at least that is what i think).
I let myself quite a lot of freedom but i think thats mainly due to...
I'm against it. This is like saying you should not draw any children at all no matter what they're doing?
So what about novels; i'll kick anybodies ass that will tell me you can't get this kind of stuff there. Yes, visual presentation is different in both medias but on the very end its still...
Re: Translation checker for Fiona's Travels
I know it's not. If i'd want written word that badly i'd try to translate Genji monogatari to my language, which is actually one of my goals as well, and in fact i tried but i gave up after first sentence, both the old and new version.
Rally Fiona's...
Translation checker for Fiona's Travels
I think this is the most appropriate sub-forum...
This is not really a recruitment topic since i'lll be the only one to have something from this and you.. well most likely nothing.
Anyway i started studying Japanese at university this school year as...
@Harun: i listened to One Outs 01 a bit (since its the only series on the blog that i actually care about :P). And what i've heard so far ... well i was thinking it may be better to remove vocals from original track. Whoever will actually use TTS feature will have to download the actual episode...