Recent content by Circe

  1. Circe

    How did you get your username?

    It started when my friends and I started a forum based off of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy, and each of us assumed a character, my ACTUAL character was the alter ego of the antagonist called Circe... but it's a book spoiler to tell you who that was so only read the spoiler if you never plan to read...
  2. Circe

    Life Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Ask the Opposite Gender/The Relationships Thread

    Re: what would you do I don't think it really matters. She's probably going to feel the same at both times. Though, there is an advantage to telling her now. If you tell her now, she's less likely to settle on someone else, thinking that you don't like her.
  3. Circe

    Where Do You Come From?

    I originate out of the US, Nebraska specifically added
  4. Circe

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    1 I'm female (lol basics) 2 I have a fascination with forums 3 I'm 20 years old (more basics) 4 I'm going to be spending next semester in Germany 5) I really like the color orange (ff8000 specifically) 6) I'm a math major 7) I adjust so smoothly to new situations that I rarely notice the...
  5. Circe

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Heya I'm Circe, and go by such (+- numbers and symbols) everywhere on the interwebs. I'm 20 years old, currently a sophomore Math major in college. I'm from the literal mid-West of the US, but most people call it the central plains. I'll read almost anything: in manga I can only stick to a...
Top