Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey there, Dive here. Randomly came across here when I decided to find out what the series is I saw in a photo, so I thought I'd stick around. Just the basic facts:

I'm from Indiana, I'm female, 18-years-old, and I'm a college student. Anything else you'd like to know about me, direct your attention to the "25 or 50" topic. ;D
 

`clone.

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hey everyone. The name's Clone, though I might be known as crepuscule from other places. Anyway, hello to MangaHelpers! I came from hell... I MEAN AUSTRALIA (people say that I'm just so evil I must secretly own hell). I'm female, and I'm 15 years young. <3

I bumped into MangaHelpers through the ultimate website: Google (let's face it, we'll die without it xD <3). I was looking for a manga forum to become my virtual home, and this place seemed friendly enough.

I rant a lot, so if you want to know about me, PM is the key, or of course, the 50 thread. :D
 

dpsoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi! I'm known as dpsoul but you can call me soul, you can also call me micxj or simply micx (that's from my real name). I'm 15 years of age and I really enjoy reading manga and a few manhwas.

There are times that I'm a totally random person, times when I turn into a nerdy one, a hyper one, silent one and boring one. haha!

I like photoshop-ing, shopping xD, reading(literature<classic> and manga), watching television(sometimes), sleeping), music, and lots more :D

My favorite place in the whole wide world is my room and my fave gadget's my laptop xD. I prefer mangas having genres: romace,comedy,shoujo. But i don't usually like shoujo mangas revolving around cheesy love stories. I also like shoune comedy mangas :3
 

João

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello :tem
My name is João ("John" in my native tongue). I'm part of a group called Quizzers Scans (www.quizzers.com.br - site in Portuguese). I visit MH often, and decided to join the community. :D
 

dpsoul

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hello :tem
My name is João ("John" in my native tongue). I'm part of a group called Quizzers Scans (www.quizzers.com.br - site in Portuguese). I visit MH often, and decided to join the community. :D
Hi hi^^
I like the name of your group :) ^-^
 

Circe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Heya I'm Circe, and go by such (+- numbers and symbols) everywhere on the interwebs. I'm 20 years old, currently a sophomore Math major in college. I'm from the literal mid-West of the US, but most people call it the central plains.

I'll read almost anything: in manga I can only stick to a story that has a style of art that I can appreciate, and in stories without pictures I'll only continue reading it if I find the characters interesting.

Also beware: I'm preparing to spend a semester in Germany, so every now and then I'll let a German word slip out. I usually catch it in a quick read-over before hitting "post", but beware nonetheless.
 

trueno_twentyone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Greetings MangaHelpers Community!

I'm trueno_twentyone, you can also call me as t_21 if you found it very tedious to type my username. I am from the Philippines and is an avid fan of anime, specially Evangelion and Initial D. I ended up joining this community because I was looking for Neon Genesis Evangelion volume 12. I saw the raws and I am pleased that you allow the raws to be downloaded or viewed online. I am a male, 18 years of age, and for ladies out there, single. tehehe. :XD

BTW, I'm also looking for a Edited Manga group that works on Evangelion and Pastel. If someone do know people of such type, please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks.

I am looking forward to our adventures here in MangaHelpers.

PS: I'll be advertising you guys at Evageeks.org, I hope you don't mind.
 

desozapeaterr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.

My name is Desoza and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding mangahelpers community.
Glad to join this site.
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to MH everyone :confetti

If you need any help, feel free to contact one of our awesome staff members. They'll be more than willing to help you out. For a complete list and their general responsibilities, please see the Forum leaders thread.

Also, don't forget to stop by the General Shounen , Seinen, and Otaku Cafe sections as well...
 

kashu_desu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
★Hellow all :3
I'm Steph. Currently 20. Wish I was still 3 though OTL. Uhh... I've had an obsession with Japan since I was .. 3 lol. So. Manga and all those other wonderful things obviously made their way into my vocabulary from a... youngyoung age *laughs* UHH whatelse...
I'm currently working in a nobody place, saving to hopefully go to Japan and become a singer over there! I'd like to be able to create my music and have lots of people listen to it if possible!! The ultimate would be to perform at Budoukan *w*;;

Music is my life. And Japan is my life too!! so... yes :] These things go hand in hand.
uhhh... At the moment I'm reading Otomen :o! I'd like to get into Death Note though tbh. I read volume One a veryvery long time ago... so... I want to keep going with that.

Uh... random fact I speak English, Spanish, Japanese, and French :] each with varying degrees of fluency.
ヨロシクー♫♪♬♩
 

zelig

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
hi
 

Nataku27

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi I'm nataku27 from France, I've been reading manga for ten years (I'm 32 ^^)
et hope to continue reading mangas as long as I can ^^
 

rainn

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Hi my name is Rainn adi. i am huge fan of anime shows, games and comic. Naruto,Pokmeon and Bleach is my favorite tv show and game.
 

Razor05

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hi guys, I'm Kenno from the Philippines. I'm half Filipino, and half Japanese. I stumbled upon this site because I was looking or a Edited Manga group to join. XD

I prefer reading manga over watching anime any day. Manga that I like are Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, Ouran Hish School Host Club. Anime that I'm currently watching are Hayate no Gotoku and Jigoku Shoujo.

Apart from anime and manga, I also like music. My favorite bands are The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Paramore. \m/

Hobbies? Reading manga, watching anime and headbanging. :P
 

~Sin~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Yo, Its The Sin, Normally Known As SinRival, ~Sin~ or even other names.

I am a female (Yeah). I am proberly the youngest to join this site. I have been a computer lover for a few years. I also have been a manga/anime fan for a year or two, but I actulley know many things now.

I watch and read Naruto, as naruto was on the tv, and brought me to sites about this, and rp sites. I have started watching bleach this year. I hope to read it aswell. I enjoy manga/anime as much as all of you do.

See Ya Around. I'll be hanging in the fanfic section.

(I have problems with ie 8, anyone know how to fix it, this is on this website)

The ~Sin~
 

thatcakeakuma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hi everyone :) I'm sonii, age 17,male and i enjoy reading manga from yasuhiro nightow, chayamachi Suguro, Naked APE, You higuri, Masumune Shirow ect...:D I also enjoy cooking, walking in parks, eating cake, reading,drawing, cosplaying : 3 i hope to help others with their artwork and post mine up as well :tem
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello I'm Razeus you can call me raze if you want I'm a icon maker and I love manga and such. I been lurking on this site for years reading the debates that go on here and such and I like to be apart of the community =3.
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey, I'm kinda late in doing this, but I'm bakagemi. Baka for stupid or idiot, and gemi for my horoscope sign or whatever. I'm currently 15 years old, but I'll be 16 next year on the 26th of May. I like reading shounen mangas more than shoujo, but lately it's been reversed. Right now, I don't really like Naruto, because they're killing off all the cool and powerful people like Itachi and Kisame in a dumb way. But, I still love reading One Piece! I also like reading Skip Beat! and Oresama Teacher. I like being in peaceful and quiet places, and I hope to find friends here on this site. =)
 

Yuri Lowell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi guys,
I'm Yuri Lowell the boss of my younger Edited Manga team.
I'm italian and I'm in 17 years old. I read manga from 5 years ago, before i was a comics reader (spider man, ghost rider x man etcc...only marvel comics ^^). My first manga was Naruto and next i started to read Mahou sensei negima and bleach.Now I'm reading a lots of mangas. I like anime too, but i prefere read manga. My favourite anime is ga rei zero and shakugan no shana. I'm also like listening j-music (i'm an Ayumi Hamasaki's
big fan) and play game, expecially rpg(final fanrasy, tales of, star ocean).
And is futile hide this..... I live for give love, to girls. As many of yours i gues:D:D
Btw, recently I'm starting to work on my personal web site for my Edited Manga team. We are the.. Brave vesperia fan sub, still younger i know..but my goal is translate a lot of manga that miss in italy.
So i come here,from what i've heard this is one of the most big and important site for manga scan.
So I hope you all can support me in my goal.
Well, i thing this is all.:)
By the way..i'm so busy in this time and I'm sorry but i can't be able to be here everyday... so if you wanna know me better, u can contact me on msn, yahoo or facebook (oh right, on faceb. you can find me as Myashi Inukami).
I hope, i can enjoy here and hope you can understand my english:D
i was learning it from videogames...xd.

See ya, guys!!
 

bakadeshi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
konbanwa minna!!:whoabunny i cant believe that i didn't found this site until today! -i came around looking for raws *i'm a total raw wh0re!!*-

i'm bárbara, from agentina and i'n not very chatty because my english suxx and take a lot of my patience and time make a decent reply, -that's why i love the "thanks buttons", they hide my ignorance ^^'- ...i hope you understand and be nice with my language problems....

:yourock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top