Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I moved your post here, richermartyn, since this is the best place to introduce yourself. Welcome to MH! :amuse

Also welcome to Franzl and KennethSoulSociety! I hope you all have a nice stay here. ^^

The general discussion is a great place to start at MH if you'd like to get to know the other members. Blai posted some nice links above that I'd also encourage you to check out. And of course, if you need any help navigating this crazy place, feel free to send a PM to any of the mods, globals, or admins. :amuse
 

Sanc

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi guys my name is Kyle and i joined here so that I could try get a Edited Manga group off the ground.
 

SqueegieMcgee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey everyone, names squeegie but you all can call me squee. a friend told me about this forum and i decided to join soonafter. im a real avid bleach fan and i also have been into anime for over 10 years. im also into computers my latest rig is a monster, ask me about it sometime ^^ anyways nice to meet everyone here and i look forward in making new friends here :)
 

Thistle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hello there, i registered today...looking forward to some good discussions. I'm interested in a lot of manga, but i think i'll be mostly around the Claymore and Naruto sections. :eyeroll

Can someone tell me whom to ask how to post a Edited Manga here? Dunno if this is the right place to ask...if not then i'm sorry.

And Squeegie, do i know you from somewhere? :p
 

Lynossa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
It's Lynossa, you can call me Lyn.
I'm from Indonesia, 25 y'old.
I just starting translating manga right now ^^
My favorite are Bleach, Dosg, UDDUP, Conan, Q.E.D, and many more...
 

yasuo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hey guys!

I'm new here too. I joined with thornofcarrion, squee and thistle. First of all, it's really a good board, I think I will stay here for a long time :p

For the most time I will be active in the Bleach section. There are much more Mangas I read but this is my favorite Manga. Apart from that I will try to join some discussion at the section from the Mangas I read at the moment.

- yasuo​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Ryoz

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello I'm Ryoz ,21 and I just joined today.
So far the manga I like are soul eater(excelent in anime too), fairy tales, bleach, claymore , mx0, death note , ...... and I just started liar game.
But my favourite one is and still will be One Piece :) . It the best I guess and I'm just waiting every week another chap
 

glycosuria

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Hello, everyone, you can call me Amanda or Aiko. I'm a 19-year-old college student and I am a Management Information Science and International Studies double major. I have been an anime and manga fan since I was at least eight years old, and some of my favorites include Axis Powers Hetalia, The Prince of Tennis, Nodame Cantabile, Pokémon, Mr. Fullswing, and Gintama. I especially enjoy shounen titles.

Outside of anime and manga, I enjoy web development and the piano, as well as listening to classical music and movie soundtracks. But my biggest hobby that isn't anime and manga-related is learning foreign languages. I have studied a little Japanese (it's mostly a hobby language, though, I'm not terribly good at it), two years of high school Spanish (I don't remember much, unfortunately), and two years of high school German, which I can still carry out a basic conversation in and am determined not to forget. I'm also studying French at the moment because it's my dream to live in France, and Dutch is next on the list.
 

~Sal~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hi i am sal 20 years old , i like to color manga chapters , but i am still new with this stuff .. i need a teacher !!!!:facepalm
 

FlikerBoy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i was a fellow that would go to mangahelper forums just to read and now i have an account and now imma post my knowledge all over the boards i am 22 and work is boring lol
 

J3f

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello I'm Jef
currently read gantz and can't wait for october so I came here
 

reidsara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hello every one
I am new to this forum.Myself sara reid .I am currently pursuing my B.S in computer science.
foe the last few days I have been realizing this forum very helpful to me.
I am here to know little bit about outside world.
My special interest in gaming and I also want to gain my knowledge in technical issues with electronic equipment and software related issues.
I wish I can also share some knowledge here,
 

Beast-Mode

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
hello everyone
im new here and im a fan of bleach and naruto
want to learn how to use cs3 and fl 8 at a professional level
into modding psp
 

shotaku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zai, 18, living in Singapore.

I'm been lurking around this forum for a while and finally made the move to register as a member.

For me, I do not read manga as much as I watch anime; as I'm the type that watches the anime first before reading its manga counterpart.

Pleased to meet all of you and I hope we can have fun and meaningful discussions. =)
 

bantoukam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Guadeloupe
Hi everyone, I'm Heidy... living in the caribean
I read manga for long ago, my english is not very good, but I'll try to write good...
My favourites mangas, are shounen titles like one piece, I'm just picking some titles around and start reading...
 

mofo09

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm new here. I like drawiing, reading good mangas, and working.
I hope to meet a few artists here.
I'm currently working on a vdeo game for my portfolio and some mangas just for fun.
I really like drawing manga, and I hope to create a few short stories.
Thats bascally me at this moment, if anyone wants to say hi pm me!
freewebs.com/thomasclarkartfreewebs.com/thomasclarkart

Moderator Notice:
Spoiler-tagged the drawing~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

StefanNL

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Name: Stefan
Nicknames: Lovey, Mokona
Age: 22
Nationality: Dutch
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 132.3 lbs
Interests: Anime/Manga, Gaming, Internet, Music.
Sign: Aquarius
Chinese/Japanese Zodiac: (Fire) Tiger
Status: Single
Favorite Music: Rock/Metal/J-music. Just love soundtracks <3
My Anime: List
My Manga: List
Other comments: Hi.
 

Dilandau

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Northern Ireland
Yo dawgs! I'm Dilandau, I joined a whole while back but never got round to really using this thing until recently. As you may have guessed I'm a fan of manga and anime. I also like music (mostly metal, rock and whole lot more) and some other irrelevant things. :)
 

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well i am new xD, i discovered this forum when i was searching Google for naruto line arts, and i was amazed that every colouring is awesome, i would say that i am a manga colorer but i cant match you guys lol , i am 21 years old, i like Anime and manga like Naruto,Bleach,DB Kai, etc and i like to make sigs and color in my free time .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top