Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruselrones

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
First of all I want to say HELLO to everyone who is new in this forum. Myself Rusel Rones and I am also new in this forum and glad to be here so How are you friends? This forum seems good. I want to introduce myself that I am computer science student from UK. Nice to meet you all.
 

ReySquared

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, I'm ReySquared, referred to by most as Rey, because it's just simpler. I am clearly a newcomer, as evinced by my join date, post count, and a number of other factors. Given this, there are a few things you, the general public, might or might not want to know about me.
First, I'm a staunch supporter of internet literacy. As such, I fully type out words and do my best to avoid grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. I'm not a Grammatik-Nazi though, which actually brings me to my second thing: I try to be cool with everyone. I avoid drama at all costs, and have a personal policy of minimum asshattery.
There, two of the biggest stereotypes about internet dwellers out of the way.
I've been reading scans for a long time, but I've never really been a part of the Edited Manga scene, so as a newcomer, I'm fairly eager to see what's happening on MangaHelpers. I'm also able and willing to assist Manga Editors and translators to the best of my ability. My biggest skill in that regard would probably be copyediting (see the beginning of this post). I consider myself to be a pretty good proofreader, if I may say so. I can't say that I'd be doing it for entirely unselfish reasons though--it bothers me when the quality of proofreading drops noticeably from previous chapters of a given Edited Manga. :P
And for anybody who actually cares, I'm still a student, but don't let that lead you to treat me like a child. Everybody hates that.
 

moonberry

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
hello...
my name is izza. but just call me moonberry okey. :D
i'm new here. start from today. hehe.
i'm only 15. and i lived in indonesia. you know indonesia? i hope you know. :)

i'm one of the freak about manga, anime, dorama, and japan. huehehehe.
the manga i like: one piece, naruto, d grayman, and some of shoujo like bokura ga ita :D
i'm a fans of luffy, CLAMP, and hyde >.<

last, if my english is bad. i'm so sorry and please correct it. feel free for it :)
and i'm just daddy's little girl :D


yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
y0 everyone! I'm Blai and I'm glad to meet you \o/
First off, let me welcome you to this wonderful place of uhm..... manga... and...ehm....love.. and stuff.
Here's some threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Feel free to check out the manga sections, as well as the general area and the art ones. There are so little time and so much to see. Go exploring!

Hope you will continue to stay for a long time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins. See us as your safety net for a great enjoyable stay here at MH.

Best Wishes

/Blai
 

raghu2345

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
My name is Tenshi Kurozawa. I came from Tokyo,Japan and I am 21 years old...
I am mad about anime, manga and TRAINS!!
 

Blood1523

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HELLO ALL! My name is Matt aka Blood1523 or Blood whichever you like. I'm 19 and I like to do some photography in my spare time. I love reading manga and watching anime, Listening to music and also making it too I play the tenor saxophone and I'm currently trying to learn Japanese but failing XP well thats about it Bye! XD
 

shinigamikid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
'Sup. The name is shinigamikid or simply called me shini for short. Love designing GFX in my freetime whenver and a truly a music fan too. I can speak Spanish too. And I hope I'll have a lot fun in here!
 

kimross

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I am Kim Ross and i am new to this forum. I love reading manga and watching anime.I found it on Google.I think it was a good place to communicate.
 

pirateninjahunter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
40
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I never introduced myself.

I am pirateninjahunter. I chose this login because the manga that I like the most are: One Pice, Naruto and HunterxHunter.
 

michmeister

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
hey

hey im Michael. Ive been Editing for a while now used to own my own group called hidden scans you may have heard of it. Anyway now im a type setter for the newly founded Dragon Nest so umm hope well all be friends and if you have a question then im not the right person to ask:darn
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I suppose i should re-introduce myself since I've gone back to being a newbie lol :p

Hi, I'm Forever_Melody! I'm a manga/anime reader/watcher and umm yeah, that's pretty much it :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's about time to introduce myself, I've only been a member for two years now :p I'm Kaiten - real name David - mod of the Otaku Cafe. I'm from Maryland, right outside of Washington D.C. Other then manga/anime I'm a sports and politics junkie.
 

Raki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hello guys

I am Raki, I was browsing the forums reading discussions. After quite sometime I decided to join it. Hope to make contributions from now on :)
 

NanoZero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey, I'm NanoZero and I recently joined because I found that this was a nice manga community.
 

AmetDj

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hello to everybody,
my name is Namer, i've got a strange name but i'm 100% italian. I'm 20 years old, i live in Rimini (in the middle of Italy, on the Adriatic Sea) and i really love manga, anime, videogames, action figure, gashapon, and everything is japanese. I read a lot of manga, but i'm here especially for Gantz, my favorite one.
I'm sorry for my bad english in some occasion, especially in elaborated speech ^_^
That's all folks, i'm happy to be here
 

Exodi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
2,213
Reaction score
1,304
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever introduced myself, so...

My name's Steven, or Exodi. I'm 19, and a big anime fan, although I'm more Bleach fan(atic) than anything else. Seriously, I loooooooove Bleach.

I'm from the US, I'm an art student, and my favorite animal is the turtle. :D
 

tomxander

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey there, everyone. My name is Tom Xander a.k.a. ArtAngel. I am a Graphics Designer who basically works with softwares like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. It's been 12 years now since I've been using these softwares and I am preety good at it (Though each day for me is a new one filled with learning more and more from people who know more than me.).

I am also a huge fan of Bleach, Naruto, Ane-Doki, Change 123 and Ichigo 100% (shhh... and Hen Koi - The After School Diary... i am a bit of a perv... WHO ISN'T?). I like to read manga from both Shounen and Seinen demographics. And I am looking forward to and hoping that I can bring more to this forum with my talents.
 

rmdichos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ok... so i'm rmdichos... i often use rmdichos or poisonlady29 as my name in most of my accounts...

Glad to be part of Mangahelpers family...

Nice to meet each and everyone of you...
 

Iffy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Um...hello! I am Iffy.

Let's see...I read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Detective Conan, OHSHC, Reborn, Tegami Bachi, Soul Eater, Code Breaker, Vampire Knight, FMA, Hunter x Hunter, Psyren, Shaman King - Hana, and DGM. Might have missed a few...I have finished Death Note, Inuyasha, 21st Century Boys, and Shaman King.

I love GIR (shame on you (and Nickelodeon) for not knowing who that is!! XD), Criminal Minds, CSI: Las Vegas and New York (NOT Miami *shudders*), Law and Order and SVU (NOT Criminal Intent), Family Guy, Monk, NCIS, 48 Hours, books (guess which kind...>__>), movies (comedy and, interestingly enough, not scary movies), hanging out with friends and family, psychology, Invader ZIM, and CAPSLOCK_BLEACH.

Where did I get my name? Well, actually, that's really easy! I Googled 'What's a good username?' XD
 

Truefan21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
613
Reaction score
376
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
HI everyone, My name is Truefan21 pleased to meet you. I have been reading this site for a while now, I always enjoyed and now I want to be a part of it.
I read all three mangas naruto, one piece and bleach
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top