Recent content by ClangClang

  1. Reborn 403 Discussion / 404 Predictions

    I don't really like the beginning when Tsuna enters the last stage of Dying Will Mode, and to be honest I think all this power up (again) is exagerated. But overall, good chapter. I wonder what will happen next. Even if Tsuna and the others able to save the Arcobaleno by refilling their...
  2. Reborn 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions

    Yeah, I know and I understand that already. That's why I'm not really expecting much for KHR to continue long like One Piece or Naruto. And as for Primo's time, I actually prefer it to be written as a manga rather than light novel since KHR light novel is very rare to be translated.
  3. Reborn 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions

    I have to agree with that. KHR is a good manga, but as it progress, my excitements are getting lower and lower...too bad even though it has such big potential with the characters and all. I expect this arc would be the last or second to the last arc. However, Jump tends to continue the series...
  4. Shounen Katekyo Hitman Reborn! by Amano Akira

    Re: Reborn! Hangout Thread Can someone translate what this means? http://mangafox.me/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v32/c401/22.html
  5. Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 400 Spoiler thread What about this? http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76603-Weekly-Shonen-Jump-2012-Discussion-and-TOC-Talk/page121 Now I really don't understand which is the right one. But thank you for showing the website :^_^
  6. Reborn 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 400 Spoiler thread If we combined all of Team Verde, Team Reborn, and Team Mammon's remaining watches it would be; Team Reborn: 6 (Tsuna, Dino, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Chrome, and one spare watch) Team Verde: 4 (Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, and Flan) Team Mammon: 3 (Xanxus, Squalo, and...
  7. Reborn 399 Discussion / 400 Predictions

    I thought I would never see such violent actions again after Kokuyo Arc, but this chapter totally blew that thought. These actions even far more than in the ones at Kokuyo Arc, which only showing large amount of blood. This really increase my excitement! I thought Byakuran and Xanxus would put...
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I personally despise ecchi (no offense for fans out there), so I am okay with sport manga with girls as main characters as long as it's not an ecchi. I know girls as main characters in shonen manga has very low chance of not being an ecchi, but Nisekoi doesn't show any ecchi scenes (even if...
  9. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Good bye Pajama no Kanojo and Sensei no Bulge. I am clearly disappointed...I really thought they can do better than that...
  10. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Has Issue 40# TOC this week out already?
  11. Discussion TOC

    Reborn!'s ranking dropped again...:-_- But at least is not included in the bottom five.
  12. Reborn 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 398 Spoiler thread I already expected Gokudera and Yamamoto would be out as well along with SM and BP...but Jager...WOW! I expected him to defeat them one by one easily, but I never expected it would be THAT far. I'm not really a Squalo fan, but I really hope he's not dead yet. This...
  13. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I already expected the bottom five result would include Koisome Momiji, Pajama na Kanojo, and Sensei no Bulge. If this continues, it would ony a matter of time to say bye bye to these series. Too bad since I think these series actually have potentials and could do more than this. I can only keep...
  14. Discussion TOC

    I can understand Assassionation Classroom wasn't ranked, but why One Piece not ranked as well?
  15. Reborn 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 397 Spoiler thread Chapter is out: http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/397 GREAT CHAPTER! Not surprising that it ranked 3rd this week! I'm really happy that everyone help each other equally! When I read the previous chapter, I thought Gokudera, Yamamoto, Chrome, and...
Top