Recent content by Crayola

  1. Crayola

    Translators ryColaa looking for a [K-E] Translator for Yongbi Sequel

    Looking for a Korean -> English Translator to work on Yongbi Bulpae Oejeon. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30589 Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks
  2. Crayola

    Translators ryColaa looking for a [K-E] Translator for Yongbi Sequel

    As title states, looking for a Japanese translator for Sports Manga. Looking to do something new since i haven't done any sports manga in a while since ES21 and PoT. Would also be interested in music and food mangas www.rycolaa.com
  3. Crayola

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    Chapter 6: http://www.rycolaa.com/rin-chapter-6/ Still going a bit slowly
  4. Crayola

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: [New] Rin by Sakuishi Harold Here's chapter 5: http://www.rycolaa.com/rin-chapter-5/ When I was cleaning the chapter, I totally couldn't tell that was Taki. I had to wait for the translation to realize it.
  5. Crayola

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: [New] Rin by Sakuishi Harold Chapter 4 out for those who want to read it in English http://www.rycolaa.com/manga/reader/series/rin/
  6. Crayola

    Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

    Re: [New] Rin by Sakuishi Harold New chapter out. It looks like he's throwing another rival in, and the two finally cross paths. We also get a bit more insight in to Rin's powers and know that her prediction in chapter 1 wasn't just her trolling.
  7. Crayola

    Seinen Beach Stars by Morio Masahiro

    Yes, but there's supposedly a sequel out already
  8. Crayola

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hey, Bomber, I was wondering if you could translate MAJOR, starting from volume 66, where the anime left off, it's not really romance(maybe 1 chapter every arc or something), ******, seinen, or from Jump, I believe it's from shonen sunday or shonen magazine
Top