Recent content by Crello

  1. Crello

    Manga Coloring of the Week #44: Amateur Category

    D.Gray-man - Chp 85/Vol 9 - Pg 17/Pnl 1 - "Allen, Walker; Exorcist" by Crello Mostly cleaned by me, but I used a higher quality version done by the Timcanpi scanlaters for reference. My first time coloring!
  2. Walker, Allen; Exorcist

    Walker, Allen; Exorcist

    This is a panel from Vol 9, 85th Night of D.Gray-man. When Allen's accused of being weird for loving both people and Akuma, he just laughs.
  3. Crello

    Crello attempts cleaning challenge #001

    Thank you so much for taking the time to review/post. It's extremely helpful! One quick question - when you say clean the whites, do you mean the trees and such in the background? I went through them once to get rid of the pixilation, but I was unsure what to do with the smaller shading lines...
  4. Crello

    Crello attempts cleaning challenge #001

    Wow, thanks so much! *shakes head* I can't believe I missed the borders and such - after staring at the thing for so long! And I didn't realize that photobucket had re-sized my image. Here's for imageshack!
  5. Crello

    Crello attempts cleaning challenge #001

    Well, here we go! Anyone have any suggestions?
  6. Crello

    Chapter 264 Discussion [Bleach]

    Man, good thing Ichigo didn't hear what Rukia said [that she'd be willing to be killed by Kaien]. I think he'd be rather ticked off at her! She does win the contest for making the angriest face! :p lol, totally. Rukia should finish this fight by herself, if only to prove to something to herself.
  7. Crello

    sahugani's Bleach Review 262

    Thanks for the great review!
Top