Recent content by dabrickmaster

  1. Theory The Titan serum

    I think the theory is a bit of a stretch, mainly with the dreaming part. Perhaps not exactly dreaming, specifically, but deep sleep from just straight up exhaustion. After running out of juice in Titan Form, it seems that the person goes into deep sleep mode. Even Annie was seen in this...
  2. Question The Ape Titan (aka Big Foot)

    Then does the Ape Titan's appearance have anything to do with the completion of their mission? Or does he have something to do with their return back to their hometown? Yeah, we need more info
  3. Discussion Compilation of the true history and facts about giants

    I only used the phrase Oriental because it's shorter and an adjective form of saying "of the Orient" lol, but Azn works too, same message still achieved.
  4. Discussion Compilation of the true history and facts about giants

    @Kannazuki Ok well fair enough, I shall call them Azns for the time being. @Bandreus I've tried googling Mikasa as a german name but I found nothing. Ackerman, the surname, is indeed a German name however. I suppose "Titan-Shifters have German names" is misleading enough. We need more info...
  5. Question The Ape Titan (aka Big Foot)

    I think that the Ape Titan is a hibernating Titan from underground of Connie's village. He could not have been someone from within the Walls or else he would have known about the current tech and such. Likewise, he couldn't have been from outside of walls, because he would have known about the...
  6. Discussion Compilation of the true history and facts about giants

    Well I thought Mikasa was a Japanese name, and they did say she was an Orient. Now I realize that vast majority of names are German, but then there's some names like Ymir and Rivaille sounds French. Then there's Hanji and Keiji which are also Oriental names. But point is, overall the fact...
  7. Discussion Compilation of the true history and facts about giants

    Wouldn't it be easier to put all these facts in something like Google Docs or a Wiki? Anyways, as for other facts I've noticed: - The currently known Titan Shifters except Ymir (Annie, Reiner, Bert, Eren) have German names. Historia Reiss also seems to be a German name. There is...
Top