Recent content by daradik

  1. daradik

    Seinen Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru by BABA Yasushi

    Good stuff. I think it's great that you guys picked this project up. To be honest, I just started a few hours ago and am pretty caught up. It kinda reminds me of HSDK in some way. I would help out with the cleaning process but I'm not that skilled in doing so sadly. Anyway as I said...
  2. daradik

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    I know what you mean. Then again, I only get that a few times since I'm in england. lol
  3. daradik

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    lol perfect description of what happens to me after playing around. LUNG EXPLOSION... well implosion. XD
  4. daradik

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    lol I knew it. If I didn't know better I would've thought it was cuss word misspelled. XD
  5. daradik

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    Hey baboysai! yeah, been busy with a lot stuff lately, I haven't time for a lot of things. and ugh, all nighters... I managed to pull one off last night without even realising the time. lol And I don't think 'Buta' is a tagalog word but you never know. It might be part of the other dialects.
  6. daradik

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    Been a while since I've posted here.. so hey guys~ I'm actually a fan of both groups but I would have to agree that Rivermaya was way better during their peak especially when Bamboo was still with them. And as for boxing, Pacquiao all the way~ :amuse
  7. daradik

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 13

    hey all~ ;) I've seen the trailers for benjamin button but I don't find it that appealing for some reason. I guess it's a was to build hype around the movie...? And I'm on the same ground as yoniekai when it comes to religion.
  8. daradik

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

    wow.. umabot din kayo sa 11! Ayus! @hunter: that figure you have there seems familiar. I just can't recall which one it is... x___x;
  9. daradik

    Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

    lol. well, if the movie was that bad, it wouldn't have stopped me from doing so, if you know what I mean~ ;) Yeah, been awfully preoccupied with stuff. so yeah, I haven't had the chance to post here since then. :darn
  10. daradik

    Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

    tagal ko nang di nagppost dito ah... -__-y-~ And I've never watched the move version of the Da Vinci Code, but i heard it was horrifyingly boring.
  11. daradik

    Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

    I probably am the same case. Helped me through my flu the last week. -.-y-~
  12. daradik

    Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

    lol. that's last line made me laugh til i coughed so bad.
  13. daradik

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    This looks like fun~ XD 1. I'm a Filipino, living in England 2. I've to lots of countries although I've never set foot on the US. 3. Despite being born and raised in the Philippines, my English is better than my native language. 4. I'm a 3rd dan Blackbelt in Shotokan Karate 5. Youngest in...
  14. daradik

    Where Do You Come From?

    I knidna got lost and accidentally posted this in the discussion thread. =__= Anyway, I'm from Birmingham, England but orignally from Paranaque, Philippines. ^_^
  15. daradik

    Where Do You Come From?

    Re: Where do you come from? - discussion Ugh. Chavs. Everyone's Problem. *haets*
Top