Recent content by darion

  1. Ichigo's Development

    Re: Why hasn't Ichigo learned Kidou or shinigami hand to hand or Hollow kidou eh.. don`t tell me all of his training for a month was to make his mask appear for 10 seconds only .. oh come on , he had to learn something wheater he wanted or not even .. He was training almost with every visardo ..
  2. Chapter 326 Contributions

    Here is my try of page2 , thanks DD for the clean! http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3174/page2sd7.jpg Shannaro , Japflap P.S. I wonder if we will get Kazoku now on the cover for the next 4 chapters....
  3. Chapter 325 Contributions

    I`ve decided to update that pic a little.. , hope it is better now.. http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3282/huhoj5.jpg
  4. Chapter 325 Contributions

    second page (cover?) http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8908/cover325bcb8.jpg Japflap, Shannaro
  5. Chapter 325 Contributions

    It`s 12-13 from 325 if I~m not mistaken, hope you like it: http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asuma3hp3.jpg umm , let it be only Japflap this time:) P.S. I think I should go watch star wars to learn how lightining sword looks like..
  6. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 325 Predictions [Naruto] I want a real cover this time :)
  7. Chapter 324 Contributions

    http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8306/asumahq8.jpg Well , I was bored waiting for next chapter so I did this for fun :) Hope you like it.
  8. Chapter 324 Contributions

    Here is my coloring of Hidan cover: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3964/hidante0.jpg I have to admit , I`m bad with sand and smoke .. For shannaro and japflap
  9. Chapter 323 Contributions

    First page colored , damn , took some time.. http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cover323vo3.jpg hope you like it :) Japflap, Shannaro P.S. The chibi hidan above looks crazy , great jop ak46
  10. Chapter 323 Contributions

    Here is my coloring of p17 of 323, again I`ve tried for this to look cool :) http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p17coloredv1xb9.jpg Japflap, Shannaro PS. Damn , I miss shade cover cleanings :)
  11. Chapter 322 Contributions

    My color attempt of cover 322: http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cover322v1uh0.jpg Japflap, Shannaro P.S. Damn , I`m loosing ideas to do this , please let the next cover be a sexy lady :)
  12. Chapter 321 Contributions

    http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7219/kakkashixz4.jpg For fun :)
  13. Chapter 321 Contributions

    Well , I got some time left and I updated that one smudged a little and added lighting.. hope U like it now :)
  14. Chapter 321 Contributions

    Here is my colouring of cover 321: http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cover321v2rd4.jpg Japflap, Shannaro Updated
  15. Chapter 320 Contributions

    Heres my for 320 , cover+page 8 : http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6962/cover320ver2pp5.jpg http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4954/320p08fp9.jpg Hope you like it :) Shannaro , Japflap
Top