Chapter 323 Contributions

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Predator said:
Consider it done, Kalashnikov (nice nickname, huh?)! LOL ...... ak46 + 1 = Kalash ....... :tem

:thumbs
Cool idea :D

For fun:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/637/chibihidanvfqy3.jpg

Wallpaper formats and variations are also available on my thread.[br]Posted on: September 18, 2006, 02:55:35 AM_________________________________________________Sorry I've made a mistake on Hidan headband got the wrong one. Nobody told me till now :( Just updated it could you update it in the gallery please.
 

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
310
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
for JAPFLAP
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
e-s-g said:
Look pretty, Shade!! :D
Well I don't feel like colouring in the Hidan page.. Maybe alter, but not now.
So I'll submit some of my old fanart...
Interesting approach, e-s-g! The lineart is rough and simple, yet all the important details are visible and it doesn't look odd, like such pictures tend to be. ...... I'm impressed! Nicely done! :tem

*adds*
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Predator ^_^
Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention it's for Shannaro and Inane. Sorry for the hassle :(
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
e-s-g said:
Thank you Predator ^_^
Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention it's for Shannaro and Inane. Sorry for the hassle :(
No problem ...... just a few clicks to change that and it's already dealt with. :amuse

*somehow I forgot your usual section, but I'll try to remember*
 
Top