Recent content by DarkCloudInc

  1. The Shadow-Skill thread

    I thought Ellie's warrior name was Shadow Skill? Though, about the manga, I haven't read it as it tends to be NSFW which is where I read the most. Anyhow, I thought the one shot for Medaka Box was better than the most of the series up till recently as it didn't make Zenkichi look like a weak...
  2. The Shadow-Skill thread

    Well, I guess I wasn't too clear. I recently worked on a series that I had some excited to work on as I watched over photoshop batch process a set of images before I had gone out to work on the raws. It looked great and seemed to have potential up until I began to read the script and typeset...
  3. The Shadow-Skill thread

    It's certainly can be related about losing interest in what you're working on. Having cleaned, proofed, and typeset a series that I didn't particularly enjoyed, I'm glad it's over. Oh and thanks for the recent work on Medaka box. Are you liking the way it's going?
  4. The Shadow-Skill thread

    I agree on your point about Bamboo Blade B as it seemed to introduce so many characters that doesn't really stand out or draw the reader to have any interest in them. Oh and Domina no Do, that is just mud sliding further down a crap shoot with little sign of it slowing down or plateauing...
  5. The Shadow-Skill thread

    - Ane-Doki, which I'm sad to see go. - Change123 - Bamboo Blade both series - Domina No Do [which I'm surprised you're willing to take on such a project] - Teppu - Onidere You're quite the busy person.
  6. The Shadow-Skill thread

    Hey, as a reader, I do appreciate you putting the time to translate the series that you've done especially after having read a great deal of the series.
Top