Recent content by Darkensed

  1. Darkensed

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler I think the possibility of a 2nd season will depend on how they show Rubel in the last chapter...reporting the island status to his bosses will determine it Cross fingers "mina-san"!!
  2. Darkensed

    Question How many chapters do you believe we have left?

    Only 2 more chapters it seems according to this... http://sgcafe.com/2014/09/claymore-manga-grand-finale-october-4/
  3. Darkensed

    Chapter Claymore 154 Discussion / 155 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 154 Spoiler Why everyone thinks its going to end now? Maybe Yagi will bring us the Mainland arc next to this post-battle reunion... Who knows... I dont want it to end :S EDIT: Ok I found this on the Internet...I dont know if someone post it tho...
  4. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    I always got lol'd and scared with this
  5. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

    I just don't understand, why did Ohtaka trolled us before with this? Well, in the end Arba was Gyokuen...with the stolen Sheba's staff and hat, something that matches this(?) With this, the arc is concluded. It took less than 2 chapters as some predicted :/ Edit: I forgot the final battle...
  6. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    What do you mean??
  7. Darkensed

    Question Claymore: Lost Chapter?

    I don't remember such thing happened in the manga... Just Roxanne vs Cassandra fight.
  8. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    Judal also has red eyes... so what?
  9. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    There is something else we are missing here (or maybe someone has already noticed earlier)...The hair and eyes color doesn't match with the actual Gyokuen either if she was Arba or Sheba in Alma Torran according to this: Arba has brown hair and Sheba has pink hair...maybe actual Gyokuen is a...
  10. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    Or maybe Arba will possess Sheba body (like Orochimaru in Naruto) somehow... Many things have to happen, I don't think this arc will end in 2 chapters like some people say...
  11. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    It's quite confusing, because the shadowed magi shares the same staff that Sheba has, and Gyokuen does too: Maybe Arba/Gyokuen stole it later? Or what?
  12. Darkensed

    Chapter Magi 233 Discussion/234 Predictions

    I wonder if anyone has noticed this: Arba seems to be Gyokuen ... (?)
Top