- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Messages
- 1,035
- Reaction score
- 449
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
There´s something that have been bugging me as I looked through the forums and that´s something regarding Roxanne.
I have seen comments of how she was scarier than a certain awakened being that she fought with while she was a warrior. Said awakened one is supposedly some sort of Centipede creature made from women parts... This apparently was her one and only fight as a warrior before the whole resurrection.
The problem is... Where in the ever loving heaven, hell and earth IS said chapter featuring this event?
I can´t find it, or anything like it and the only thing I seen her fight before resurrection is the Twins and (getting powned) by Cassandra.
Where is this Centipede!?
If anyone can find any details or confirmation or even better... the actual scene itself of this fight between her and the Centipede... then I would be really grateful since I really want to see this awakened one.
So is this a scene missing from the manga or is this creature just a urban legend among the Claymore fandom?
I have seen comments of how she was scarier than a certain awakened being that she fought with while she was a warrior. Said awakened one is supposedly some sort of Centipede creature made from women parts... This apparently was her one and only fight as a warrior before the whole resurrection.
The problem is... Where in the ever loving heaven, hell and earth IS said chapter featuring this event?
I can´t find it, or anything like it and the only thing I seen her fight before resurrection is the Twins and (getting powned) by Cassandra.
Where is this Centipede!?
If anyone can find any details or confirmation or even better... the actual scene itself of this fight between her and the Centipede... then I would be really grateful since I really want to see this awakened one.
So is this a scene missing from the manga or is this creature just a urban legend among the Claymore fandom?