Recent content by Daruko

  1. Daruko

    Chapter Naruto 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

    I have one thing unclear about this chapter. How did Sasuke and the damaged (+fake) Naruto switch places near the end? (Holy Shieet my signature is so outdated! This is my first time logging in years :teehee )
  2. Daruko

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 443 Discussion / 444 Predictions Man... what do you think will happen as Naruto meets Nagato face-to-face? what happened to Sasuke and Taka? and what about Samui's platoon? ........ I think that Naruto and Nagato will be interrupted? by who? maybe Taka or Tobi.. why? because I can't...
  3. Daruko

    <<<<My First Try>>>>

    thanx guys... It was my first ((have mercy)) ok I'll work on my shadowing skill (I don't really have any)) May be I need some more time 2 master it thx 4 ur comments
  4. Daruko

    Kabuto

    Man... You ARE a PRO... This is really awsome... let us know if u have more... see ya...
  5. Daruko

    <<<<My First Try>>>>

    Hi Boys and **([<GIRLz:amuse>])** ... How are you Today...[What do you want?:mad ] OK .. Today I'll Show you my first try ever 2 colour a cover... It is the cover of 373.. so judge at me slightly plz... I just saw 1 lesson of Master Reaver Reload... ok here it is...
Top