Digimon? I agree the Isekai anime nowadays is bland and carbon copy but in 90's Isekai anime were full of creativity and much better world building stories without needed self-insert plot all over again like Kirito from sword art online.
For me Digimon and Overlord should be the best example...
Yeah! Unlike Master roshi and Mineta, Sanji never groped a women in his life. Even when Mermaids did touch or hug him, Sanji refused to touched not even a single finger.
Sanji perviness is very different that's why I see some female fans are cool with that.
I mean drawing an army of sulong forms individually takes toll his time. He need to come up a massive new character designs for that and I think he deserves the break.
It's surprising for me Toei will aired 4 anime at the same time and their quality did stepped up even under the Covid situations. Mad pros to their hard work.
For me it's forgiven if this was edited by a Japanese with a little experience in english. They knew the anime was big in overseas and I love they're put typesetting in English.
I think the Japanese children are the most matured kids in the world for me that's why their parents don't bother those type of demographic in jump especially like Chainsawman etc. This is why One piece 4kids dub censored a lot while in Japan, parents don't bother their child watching Sanji's...
Not really it is still divers, we had Burn the witch, Yabuki's return and the Horror Manga by food wars authors coming soon
Don't ya worry if Mash had very good moments just like those previous chapters then it is still Top5 on TOC guaranteed :cheez
And the Anime will probably back too...
You can't blame them because this is business. WSJ spend a lot of money to this newbies and they do get nothing in return if they were flops. Every products had both success and failures just accept it. If weren't for this axes method, WSJ wouldn't last longer.
Those crybies does had a lot of lewd pics on Pixiv constantly and it tells a lot of the popularities. Japanese folks are treated those characters like Idols regardless if they'aren't relevant the story anymore.
I can see now why Oda isn't worry if Ace was dead because he knew the fan base...
The Padded Canon filler in Wano was very well received (watch those clips on YouTube and they were all positive unlike those previous arcs) even for Manga readers who did enjoy those too. The Zoro and Sanji padded scene was cleverly done and I think they don't need to create filler arcs anymore...
Eh! Toei is improving right now, I love they did accepting foreign animators to expand their talents and they're sakugas are getting more improved. My personal favorite are Henry thurlow (American animator), Mitchell Gonzales (New Zealand animator), and the Golden boy of Toei Tu-yong ce and his...