Recent content by Deerkiller

  1. Deerkiller

    Chapter Bleach 415 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 415 Discussion/416 Predictions I must have been out of the loop. Could someone please point me to the chapter you are referring to where there are bodies hanging behind Innoue and how they are linked to the next major arc??
  2. Deerkiller

    Discussion Where do YOU go to read your manga?

    Re: Which website of manga do you prefer to read online? I use onemanga.com or mangatoshokan.com
  3. Deerkiller

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 63 Spoiler Thread if anything oboro will have a orihime type power where he can use psi to re-attach body parts and heal.
  4. Deerkiller

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread agreed, while its a very cool idea for the chapter, it seems to be a bit out there and whoever wrote it definately knows the manga.
  5. Deerkiller

    Theory Why "Segunda Etapa" Means Ichigo has a second Stage as well

    Re: Why "Segunda Etapa" Means Ichigo has a second Stage as well. I dont agree with : Vizard with mask and bankai = arrancar with segunda resurreccion. Therefore Ichigo currently should be as strong as Ulq in his segunda resurreccion because he has ban kai out.
  6. Deerkiller

    Psyren Theories Thread

    Some thoughts that I have on the DVD issue: It seems to me that Nemisis Q is only interested with what happens in the future since he is a written program. With this in mind, I believe he doesnt really care what happens to his soldiers of the future because he can always try to get more...
  7. Deerkiller

    Aizen vs. Stark

    i feel that stark is probably stronger than Aizen. Unfortunately for Stark, Aizen probably put some sort of control mechanism in the Hyogoku(spelling) So that when he transformed them into the Espada they are today it gave him a controlling power over them.
  8. Deerkiller

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 228 Discussion / 229 Prediction Thread its nice that the color photo spoiled each person's animal. Though I am slightly confused on what lambo's box animal is. Also, the author is keeping the sky box's power a secret until the inevitable battle.
  9. Deerkiller

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 226 Discussion / 227 Prediction Thread I am glad to see them both gone..... they were just the temporary set back that was needed to make the battle last longer. If Tsuna had a box weapon in the range of what Xanxus has... imagine his power.
  10. Deerkiller

    Ask Gold Knight About Naruto

    your opinion on who or what will save Kakashi from Pein?
  11. Deerkiller

    Reborn! volume 22 (ch196-205) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 198 Spoiler Thread im surprised that Squalo was no match at all for him. I thought he was atleast slightly worthwhile. Hibari wont lose, nor will he ask for help.
  12. Deerkiller

    Reborn! volume 22 (ch196-205) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 196 Spoiler thread I agree with all that. I was thinking the same thing
  13. Deerkiller

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions Out of curiosity, I dont remember ma frog ever taking a body with her. can anyone point to the chapter so I can re read it?
  14. Deerkiller

    Reborn! volume 21 (ch186-195) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 191 Spoiler thread Now that goku is somewhat stronger and has a better understanding of the box powers, I believe he is going to completely surprise gamma with his brains and beat him down.
  15. Deerkiller

    Chapter Bleach -107 Discussions

    Re: Bleach -107 Discussions/-106 Predictions Well, he was the 3rd chair of the 2nd division. Yama and company had to see significant things from him even before he became a captain especially of the tech group. I am sure he was improving assassination methods and devices well before he became...
Top