- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
All right guys.
I've noticed that I've made some readers pretty sad by taking an extended break from my reviews of Naruto. I'm really sorry about that.
So I've decided to create this thread just for you - you guys can ask me any specific questions at all about current Naruto chapters and I will put forth any honest thoughts I might have about the subject matter and I will try to answer like a reviewer at the same time as well.
I sometimes need actual discussion to really come up with concrete opinions (I don't know if you guys knew or not, but sometimes I do talk about Naruto with friends before reviewing the chapters.) This may help me get back in the mood to review Naruto, actually.
So ask away any questions on your mind and I'll answer as soon as possible. Three rules: Don't ask about the entire chapter, and don't ask about anything that would require that I'd have to write about too many separate topics at once. And finally, one question at a time, per post. Thanks.
I've noticed that I've made some readers pretty sad by taking an extended break from my reviews of Naruto. I'm really sorry about that.
So I've decided to create this thread just for you - you guys can ask me any specific questions at all about current Naruto chapters and I will put forth any honest thoughts I might have about the subject matter and I will try to answer like a reviewer at the same time as well.
I sometimes need actual discussion to really come up with concrete opinions (I don't know if you guys knew or not, but sometimes I do talk about Naruto with friends before reviewing the chapters.) This may help me get back in the mood to review Naruto, actually.
So ask away any questions on your mind and I'll answer as soon as possible. Three rules: Don't ask about the entire chapter, and don't ask about anything that would require that I'd have to write about too many separate topics at once. And finally, one question at a time, per post. Thanks.
After Ch. 426 - 'Naruto and Konoha!'
- Do you think that Konohomaru can use rasengan?
- Your opinion on who or what will save Kakashi from Pein?
- Your opinion on the growth of Naruto's popularity in the village as per the last chapter?
- Can I assume that you think that Kakashi isn't dead?
- Do you think that the Hyuuga clan will play an important, if any, role in removing Pain from the village?
- Why do you think that Pain truly invaded Konoha and killed so many? He could have simply used his water-based jutsu and scanned for the Kyuubi in the village.
- Do you think Asura Pain is going to rebirth itself in Kakashi?
- What do you think of Naruto's solution of trying to fuse with Pa while running?
- Last chapter we saw Naruto saying that his way of ninja was the same of Jiraya's - "I never give up". But Jiraya did gave up one time: when he got tired of trying to return orochimaru to village and so...? What do you think?
- Do you think Tsunade, after seeing the damage in Konoha and the number of people who have sacrificed for naruto, will step up and fight Pain?
- Do you think that the True Pain made the other 6 Pain bodies to have their own collective mind??
- Do you think we'll be seeing Kakashi's face anytime soon?
- Who do you think Pain really is?
Last edited: